LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
yea yea...i'm also quite impatient for some good news. hopefuly eto' will come.

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
YB isn't such a bad addition to the squad. have seen him play and am impressed with his attacking vision and flair. relatively cheap also...very good buy.

so how come posters here aren't posting for LVP no more ?????

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
rumours also they don't need us to trade Garcia....

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
now Torres joins the kops? lol.. what is wit that fella... today he wanna stay in A.Madrid, tomolo he wanna leave, next day he is leaving, and the he is back to commit himself at A.Madrid.. .and now he'z on the go again?

if i'm the president, i'll kick him out for good.. :P

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
bummer:
bad news from:Reds' Torres deal hits snag : Football news, live scores, fixtures and results from 4thegame.com
Reds' Torres deal hits snag
Monday 25 Jun 2007

Liverpool's hopes of landing Fernando Torres have been dealt a blow following news that Atletico Madrid's attempt to sign a replacement has been rejected.

Atletico officials have targeted Villarreal striker Diego Forlan as the man to fill club captain Torres' shoes should he depart this summer.

But Villarreal have turned down a 17million euro approach for the Uruguayan hitman, who has consistently been one of the most lethal marksmen in La Liga following his move from Manchester United three years ago.

"Villarreal does not want to bother negotiating for Forlan," club director Jose Manuel Llaneza is quoted as telling Marca.

"His value is 23 million euros."

Forlan, 28, had also been interesting Liverpool, but Reds boss Rafael Benitez is believed to favour Torres.

The 23-year-old Spain international has been linked with moves to Anfield, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal in recent seasons.

Meanwhile, Benitez has reportedly offered unwanted France international striker Djibril Cisse to Atletico as a potential makeweight in his efforts to land Torres.

Injury-plagued Cisse is surplus to requirements at Anfield following his season-long loan at Marseille.

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
torres..torres..torres..

but sad to see thumb-sucking luis garcia leaving!!!!.....

YNWA

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
good bye Luis; thanks for the memories, some unpredictable moves but awesome goals too. who can forget the juvie nick.

Atletico Madrid have completed the transfer of Luis Garcia from Liverpool.

The Primera Liga club have confirmed that the Spain international has signed a three-year contract with Atletico for an undisclosed fee.

The deal is expected to smooth the way for the Reds to complete the record singing of Fernando Torres from Atletico.

"Luis Garcia returns to Atletico and will be presented on Tuesday at 13.30 hours," read a statement from the Spanish club.

"Atletico have reached an agreement with Liverpool to transfer Luis Garcia, who has agreed to a three-year contract.
YNWA

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
yay.. proven goalscorer.. but yet again.. not one that has been proven in EPL.. hopefully he can adapt better than nando did.. fingers crossed..

now if only we can get another winger..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
kinda sad to see garcia go... although he does get on my nerves every now and then for losing the ball too frequently.. but i have to admit that the goals that he scored were mighty important not to mention spectacular... here's wishing him all the best in his career.. he will be remembered...

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
initially malouda was linked to us.. but with a 17mill price tag.. plus his desire to sign for chelski... i say we forget this mercenary...

bennayoun seems to be a budget buy.. but at least he's EPL tested....

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Wingers?

So far, we've already signed Sebastian Leto who at 6' 2" is a rather tall but pacy winger. We have also made an official bid for Ryan Babel and with Mark Gonzalez and Harry Kewell still on our payroll, I reckon that will sort out our staffing issues there. Looking forward to seeing Quaresma at the club as well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company reported record sales for the first quarter of 2012; US$5.5 billion in total sales

<!--more-->Goodyear’s first quarter 2012 sales were $5.5 billion, up 2% from the 2011 quarter and a first quarter record. Tire unit volumes totaled 43 million, down 8% from 2011, reflecting weak industry demand in many markets. This compares to first quarter 2011...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience