Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
oh...well if u include the wages then of course la...
Rooney, Ferdinand, Ronaldo can easily surpasss that figure or at least i believe, in the same region.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
"'I think it is bad business if you only bring in players under the Bosman law and they are not good enough." - Jose Moan'rinho

these are the words of an arrogant F8ck.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... U wil realise tht now he talk differently as his bozz oredi close de 'water tap' on all his transfer... So he got to sell b4 buying... He wil now condemn kao clubs tht spending bigger $$$ than him on de transfer mkt... LoLzzzzzzzz... Whereas he was 1 of de sohai-est manager who paid de worst fees to some of his multi-millions flops!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... :_: No lesson ever learn by him... Sucky!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Main thing for defence is consistency. Vidic - Rio pairing is solid and will continue to be. They complement each other well and have built up an understanding. Gary, well, he's Gary, Mr. Consistency himself. Evra and Heinze will be fighting for the leftback spot which is only going to be good news.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Again, I would love to see Gerard Pique get some games under his belt when he comes back from his loan spell in Spain... Lotsa great reviews abt him, n hopefully he can fullfill his potential in ManUtd... Yep, he is tht good if not Barca wil not wanna to buy him back... He wil b a useful cover for de central defender along with Brown...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i think we need to cash in soonSilvestre, Lukchardsan, O'shea, Brown, Dong and Smudge...all could fetch some fairly decent price.btw 3-6 millPersonally i wuld not want to see Smudge and Brown leave...but when u think of it, they could be surplus to requirement and if we REALLY want to promote from within,then these players must go in order to provide an opporturnity for the youngsters.That said, Brown is unlikely to leave because he is the only natural central defender that can act as a cover to Rio and Vida.

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
Congratulation to Loseverpool for ready to fork out 58mil pounds for Torres!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzz... Yep, u didnt read it wrongly, its 58mil pounds!!! Hahaha... What a sohai fees for a player of Torres calibre... With less than tht amount, ManUtd hv got 3 new world class players... Somore ManUtd r paying de full amount in few yrs time depends on performances, games played n trophies won...

Reds to splash £58m on Torres

If Loseverpool really do de deal, they better won everything tht r on offer for their club - which i strongly believe they r never able to do so, if not de club wil runs into RED n in danger of collapsing jus like Leeds Utd b4... Crasy $$$ spent with no real returns... I really doubt their new owners wil b spending tht much of $$$ jus in 1 signing... Sigh!!! :X-: Am sure besides Torres, there r stil lotsa great strikers out there to b discovered... So y take such a BIG gamble especially Torres not a high scoring player...

With 58mil pounds, u can get 3 T. Henry + few millions change!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... :_: Is today football biz tht good profit margin huh?! All billionaires all over de world jus rush into EPL to buy up clubs n spend their $$$ like nobody biz... Wonder besides de TV revenue, where else do de $$$ comes back so fast as their investment in players went??? Makan rasuah??? Accept under table $$$ to buy up matches??? LoLzzzzz... If not WHY, WHY billionaires think this is a good biz to them??? Haha...
ur either plain dumb or u cant read? the transfer is £20million pounds wit garcia valued at about £6million, plus his wages n he signed for us, 6 yrs, thats to show intent u fuckwit, thats y it amounts to 50million over including annual wages, bonuses n watsoever. yea..oh..regarding d fact that he's not that good, we shall wait n see, pls dun rush into making rash conclusions that other ppl will perceive that ur only making a fool out of urself. i rest my case on torres. wait, they said rooney was good too u know?

-fRëɧt¥£3R-

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
kLaNg
www.liverpoolfc.tv
Yeah, 27mil pounds for transfer n another 31.2mil pounds as Torres salary cos he is demanding a 100,000 pounds a wk!!! :X-: So total of de deal comes to 58.2mil pounds for 6 years!!! Wah lan eh... Loseverpool si beh uh lui le...
20mil pounds is the transfer, his salary 90k per week..6 yrs..thats a Proper Contract mate. the guy is 23, captain of atl. madrid at 19, top scorer for atl. for the past 5 seasons, a spanish international, hot gf, wat more can u ask for?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
LoLzzzzzzzzz... Congratulation to Loseverpool for signing a SUPERB WORLD CLASS striker in Torres!!! Yeah, u guys wil win everything next season whereas ManUtd, Chelshit n de Gunners wil b seating aside seeing u guys win!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz... Cool enough?! Oh yeah... i forgot, Loseverpool de GREATEST team in Europe too!!! LoLzzzzzzzzzzz...

GNN lu... U means u never 'rush into making rash conclusions that other ppl will perceive that ur only making a fool out of urself.' do this in ur posting ever all this yrs?!! Diu... Go trace all ur posting since day 1 to double check n prove me wrong tht u never did de same b4 la... LoLzzzzzzzz.... Remember to come back here to appologize!!! :Not_Impressed: Now tht u r making a fool out of urself!!! Go check b4 u say something in this ManUtd Forum!!!!

If not happy enough go F-kao de teamtalk for publishing such a newz la... Go sue them, mayb u can help ur Loseverpool to take back 20mil pounds they spent on tht super striker or de 58mil pounds tht teamtalk CLAIMED!!! Good luck boy!!!! :_:

Kiem Gan ah lu...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LoL...just as the transfer is about to conclude, freestyler bounces over here to make his presence felt.

Freestyler; Look mate, I'm happy that you're happy. Torres is a talented player and I wouldn't be upset if United got him.

But there is no need to act like you're 9. And you certainly didn't need to be that offensive and take things that personally. Stomvolution based his comments on earlier rumours and added his own opinion. If you don't agree, feel free to refute him, but maturely and not like a 9 year old.

As far as Anderson is concerned, he's also a talented player and remains to be seen whether or not he'll make the transition. A similar challenge faces Torres. I'm not comparing them though, Torres has played in a top league for many seasons.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Frankly speaking i cant see SAF letting Brown go, mayb our Mr. Heart Attack shld go instead... V stil need quality covers for de defence as v really dun wanna to see our defenders being stretched as in last season when Neville, Rio n Vida out injured... I stil think if it wasnt de mistake by Heinze + Evra (where both of them collided unneccessarary n let Kaka in) ManUtd wil hv a greater run in de ECL...

Brown is a good cover for Neville on de right side too... And hopefully Heinze staying put for at least another season... With Pique coming back now v wil hv a strong enough covers... At least for me...

SAF sign O. Hangreaves to provide protection to de defence more n i believe SAF gonna team Hangreaves with Carrick jus to do so in those important games...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
silver,

Sorry if i offended anyone here!!! :_: Yeah, i understand when comes to issues abt all our beloved clubs, tensions tends to rise!!! Haha... Of cause every clubs hope their new signing(s) wil prove their worth soonest possible, but as u said i jus based on what i read from de net cos they r de 1 tht giving us 1st hand exclusive newz... Hell, i posted tht few days back when it broken out to b exclusive newz then... And this fren of us here come n 'taruk' kao me with few days later fact n info... Who didnt know de contract abt Torres NOW... If he can tell me all tht when i posted i'll clap in apploud cos he might b on de phone with Rafa everyday n seems to know all latest ACCURATE newz!!! Sigh!!! So do u get me now, Mr. Kop?!!!

Pls see de date i did my posting la fren!!! :X-: I did posted earlier too tht there r lotsa rumours going on during this summer break period, but this is what getting us excited!!! Of cause u n me wil hv our own opinion, if i posted my opinion from my ManUtd fan point of view in ur club forum, then u can say am insulting someone or so... But clearly this is not de case... Shld i go to ur club forum n see what ur buddies post abt other clubs n then F here n F there with all kinda facts n infos???

:_:

Last edited:

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
torres used to be a good player but not after world cup..26mil? neh..i rather have henry on my list or samuel eto.wayne rooney is much better than torres.top scorer for atl but not for la liga hahahah. maybe 15goal per season
even ronaldo can score more than 20 for a midfielder

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, in the UK rhf4's are cheaper and easier to find than the td04 etc alot of you prefer, so I was looking for info on fitting an rhf4 to an L5 ... With that in mind I've a couple of questions for you:

1.Can an RHF4 (VF13) be fitted direct to an EF-RL or JB-JL?
If so what needs doing? new manifold? extra fuelling?

2. RHF3/4 Hybrid can someone tell me the best way to do this.
I would be looking at doing this myself and have a mate who can do a bit of machining.

Why do I ask...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience