Search results

1. T

WTS-Honda Civic FD2 2007 i-Vtec

Merry Christmas!!!
  2. T

reason for sale is that I am migrating and I am not a used car salesman so I can't offer financing. Please check for market price of a Civic of equivalent year and specs, which is around RM97-98k. RM94k is best price...
  3. T

Pm replied. Location puchong.
  4. WTS-Honda Civic FD2 2007 i-Vtec

Year : May 2007 Mileage : 94,500km Engine : 2.0 litre Colour : Sparkle Grey Others: - Factory specs - Accident free - Superb interior - 17" original Enkei rims with Hankook V12 tyres (6 months old) - V-Kool Elite - Cars International membership (still remaining 1 free wax and membership until...
  5. T

WTS - used Viper 791xv two way car alarm

CNY coming.... faster faster....
  6. T

aiyo... refer to 1st posting....
  7. T

all PMs replied...any more interested parties, hurry!
  8. WTS - used Viper 791xv two way car alarm

Took out the unit from my car when I sold it and not suitable to put into my new car due to the factory immobiliser installed. Two way alarm system with LCD remote to show the status of the car and effective range is about 500m. Other features includes remote start and many others. Original...
  9. T

Car Security System

i need help urgently! I have a unit of Viper 791XV two way alarm system with shock sensor (came ori with alarm), motion sensor (ori purchased separately) and glass break sensor (also purchased separately). Any takers to help me buy over this system? I took it out from my car when it sold it...
  10. T

car alarm for honda city

hmmm... i got a unit of used Viper 791xv for sale. I took it out of my Putra and I cant use in my new car. It has 2 way and remote start features although no sms notification. I can give u 2 additional sensors which are the motion sensor and glass break sensor. It also comes with the standard...
  11. T

2-way alarm Viper 791XV with LCD remote and remote start

ok ok... price drop to RM900 with original siren!!!
  12. T

hi all, ok, item is still up for sale. Update : i got a new Viper siren as well. Price revised to RM1100 with motion, glass break and shock sensor. come come! thanks.
  13. T

can u give me the name and location of the shop? im at pj area.
  14. T

not sold yet but after RF_team mentioned, I wanna explore to see if can use on my car ;)
  15. T

hi bro, sure boh? bypass immo the immo still can use or completely bypass liao? if can then i wanna consider installing it...
  16. 2-way alarm Viper 791XV with LCD remote and remote start

Hi, I wanna dispose off my viper 791XV that has been purchased and used for about 2 years now. No problems whatsoever. Reason for sale is because i sold off my old car can can't use remote start on my new car as got immo. Price I am looking at is RM1k, pls bear in mind I am throwing in...
  17. T

replacement remote for Viper 560XV alarm?

i heard that you get exemption on tax for a certain amount eg below USD100 or something. Anyway, i did buy my viper sensors in by courier from US, no prob encountered. Last time i bought the spare remote my bro collected for me from US and hand carry, so no tax also.