Search results

1. GoldenHawk

New tuners for preve ?

I sense a lot of cynicism here... I'm just a little lost on this - perhaps you can enlighten us with some background knowledge. Sorry, haven't been here for some time now :(
  2. GoldenHawk

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) Saga, 4G15B, manual, pinking - reporting in
  3. GoldenHawk

5th gear problemo

1. What car? 2. This is usually due to the 5th gear synchromesh failure. Can be replaced on most 4G1X gearboxes, but I'm not sure of the others. Had a similar experience myself :smile:
  4. GoldenHawk

Neo cps tappet giving noise!plz help!

I don't think you're hearing tappet-noises... should be close to pre-detonation. But then again, these engines should have knock-sensors & you shouldn't be hearing it... Perhaps the oil is too light? I thought these engines have hydraulic tappets? Sorry... just guessing. I drive a carbie :P
  5. GoldenHawk

Difficulty achieving top speed

Don't simply PnP bro... not everyone in M'sia can do a half-decent job :( I think you should go for an open-pod instead. A good intake can make a world of difference :) I was previously on a 4G15 carb, Auto, stock, on a Saga body. I could maintain 160KM/H without much problems (as long as I can...
  6. GoldenHawk

Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

It's always an issue of QUANTITY vs. QUALITY. When will these people understand! :frown: BTW, aren't the piston oil-lines for lubrication? I mean, the lubricant serves a cooling purpose too, right? But then again, with assembly quality like that... :frown:
  7. GoldenHawk

~ my iswara ~ ^^

Very quiet already.... no update :P
  8. GoldenHawk

Air fuel ratio, have virbation

Apa keleta?
  9. GoldenHawk

How: Build 4g93 n/a full race

Stage-3 itu apa? :confused:
  10. GoldenHawk

racing mounting for sale

Are these teflon mounts? And would they look like the ones in the picture? Oh, and what do you mean by "lifetime warranty"? Warranty that they'll never tear or brake ever? Thanks :smile: Bump: Are these teflon mounts? And would they look like the ones in the picture? Oh, and what do you mean...
  11. GoldenHawk

Proton Engine Cheap !!!

1. From what car 2. EFI or carb? 3. With gearbox or not? Auto or Manual?
  12. GoldenHawk

GAB SA absorber leak

Since your're on the topic of servicing absorbers, anyone know where it could be done in Seremban or Malacca?
  13. GoldenHawk

What tyre should i buy?

Where do you drive usually? On the road or inside Felda's often? :biggrin: I'm on Paradas... not regretting it so far :love:
  14. GoldenHawk

Car can't start on 1st crank..

Could be loosing compression?
  15. GoldenHawk

Change what engine???

No offense, but it seems like you have a lot of money & too little experience. Else you wouldn't have: 1. Gone for a run-of-the-mill PnP 2. Installed the "Cyclone & Twin Power Device Airflow, 4 unit of Air Power" and so on 3. Heightened the rear end of your car ..and on and on. You should...
  16. GoldenHawk

Pcd 114 Convert To Pcd 100 Where Can I Convert

Yes, it'll affect your offset
  17. GoldenHawk

Pcd 114 Convert To Pcd 100 Where Can I Convert

Get converting spacers. Look under Chassis & Wheels section in The Marketplace section.
  18. GoldenHawk

mirage 4g15 1.5 complete head

Actually, there IS a 4G15 DOHC. Read it up :) -> http://babyck2.exteen.com/20070705/4g15-sohc-vs-4g15-dohc -> http://magna.trynsave.net/index.php?title=Orion#4G15_DOHC_12v I'm still waiting to see one but word on the street is both these heads belong to different blocks :sad: The RPW kit seems...
  19. GoldenHawk

Firewall crack due to hard clutch

Find a torque damper. You might not find a ready made one, so you might have to source for the damper alone & custom make the brackets. Shouldn't be a problem if you know any fabricators or machine shops. Good luck :smile:
  20. GoldenHawk

EXEDY Semi Racing Clutch

Most likely the clutch bearing. Did you replace it when you swapped clutches?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifu,

Need help about FRP
My brother recently swap to another turbo on his L2S.
During the conversion, install a FRP and Fuel pump (Supra pump).
The weird thing is, the FRP is not install at the old FRP on the fuel rail.
If install at the usual place, the fuel filter will shake. (The turbo installer said that)

If I'm not mistaken, right now is
Pump > Filter > FRP > T joint
At the T join, one go to fuel rail, the other go to tank.

When to do a top overhaul at another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience