Search results

1. A

Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

Dude, can't you read?? you commented at 9.45am yesterday while I sold the car last night when the buyer came and see the car. Can you tell the difference between night and day? You make us believed that you're a wise guy with your apology earlier, but you completely make yourself a fool (or...
  2. A

Thanks guys for the overwhelming interests. The car has found a new owner las night (sold). For those who have contacted me, thank you very much. Cheers. This thread is now officially closed.
  3. A

All pm has been replied. Sorry for the delay coz I just got back from my hometown.
  4. A

Dude, Please do not sabotage my posting, the car is still available..I just got back from my hometown thus the silence.
  5. A

It only cannot be opened from the outside due to broken door handle
  6. A

I think next weekend should be ok as I won't be around this wknd anyway. I'm the 2nd owner and owned it since May 2003. It has been converted to 4E by the previous owner and I just changed to another 4E engine in 2005. So the recent changes is merely on the engine no instead. The reason for the...
  7. Suzuki swift 4e 1.3 turbo for sale

I'm selling my faithful 1991 Suzuki Swift 1.3 hatchback car which comes with 4E-FTE powerplant from Toyota Starlet GT Turbo, which considers by many as a very powerful engine in its class. The engine (recond) has been used for 3 years now and recently endorsed by JPJ/Puspakom. The car is in good...
  8. A

Perdana V6 for sale

Please contact the above number for details...
  9. A

[WTS] BRIDE FULL BUCKET SEAT ( replica )

i guess its groom :) just kidding ya..free bump 4 ya!
  10. A

[WTS] BRIDE FULL BUCKET SEAT ( replica )

nice seats with a crappy name :)
  11. A

Perdana V6 for sale

Price has been revised. Thanks.
  12. A

Perdana V6 for sale

hmm..this is my brother in law's car..so i really have no idea. Why don't you contact him for details...that's his number on the ad.
  13. A

Perdana V6 for sale

thanks dude :)
  14. Perdana V6 for sale

Item Sold!! Thanks For Viewing
  15. A

ek2 conv ek9 (big V (M) urgent sell

tanya sket..ni owner nama rossafri ke? :)
  16. A

Tein Type HA hi/lo soft /hard for wira/satria/putra

can u PM me for best price?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience