Search results

1. Nissan Frontier Oil filter plastic housing

Previous mechanic overtwisted that damn thing and now I couldn't open it up to replace the filter. Anyhow I can fix oil filter relocation kit to it? That damn plastic cost about RM400+!! Ouch...
  2. Civic EK3 1997 aircond panel

Guys, I'm having screen problem with my navi system in my ek3. Is it possible to to repair the screen or replacing it? What would be the best solution? I have been checking all over the place but getting 2nd hand unit is extremely rare. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Thanks
  3. Civic EK3 Original GPS screen

Guys, Need advise here. My Civic EK3 comes with those built in LCD monitor where it can be GPS, CD player, radio and aircon display. Due to age, it is now barely can see and picture quality deteriorating. Anyhow to repair, replace, modified?
  4. The HOTT Set-up Amps

Second hand unit. Made from USA. Old school amps but the quality is excellent. Tested and works perfectly. Price is RM400. Firm Area: Kota Kinabalu. Delivery can be arrange at buyer's cost.
  5. Base Map - E6X

Need help from experience haltech user. Currently installed E6X 2nd hand to my VR4RS. I need to get hold base map for VR4 in order to tune it. I've been searching all over the net and even emailed to haltech directly but still no reply. Hope for those has it could share with me. thanks Email ...
  6. New car - Nissan Skyline Cross over

Have a look. New model from Nissan http://www.themotorreport.com.au/37133/2009-nissan-skyline-crossover-released-in-japan/ First impression- it looks nice and it has new breath of design. Bad comment from me - Should replace the word 'skyline'. It really kills of the true spirit of skyline...
  7. Nissan Consult Cable

Anyone knows where could i source this item in Malaysia? If unavailable here, any clue where i could purchase it online? appreciate the help.
  8. Self Experience: ARC Thermostat

Just received my shipment yesterday. Can't wait and straight went home to fix it on. Damn, skyline engine compartment really tight! After all the cursing, swearing, sweating whole nite. Manage to get everything in and it works perfectly. 1st impression? This thing really works! and...
  9. repair: innovate wideband unit

Guys, Where could i send the LM2 unit for repair? mine busted already. No idea what happen. Replaced the LED still not working at all. No signal to the laptop too.
  10. HKS F-Con iS on ER34. Worth it?

Saw some advert abt it. Looks good and preloaded for ER34 specs. Has built it Speed limit defencer and Rev limit defencer. It says that the item can be plug in to different car depending on the wiring harness. Cost to ship back Malaysia ard RM2.8K- RM3K+ Anyone has tried it? is it worth the...
  11. Modifying the Viscous Fan

Had little trouble with my viscous fan since it has too much freeplay. Decided to replace it with new parts. I was looking at the old viscouse fan and as we all know, unlike Toyota or other brand viscous fan where you could actually top up oil, or reconditioned it. Nissan one, we normally have...
  12. HKS SQV fins. can it be removed?

can it b done? any bad side effect? wat the sounds will be like? i'm thinking to get different sound bcos on high boost, the high tone not in favour to my ears.
  13. Is AE101 spring/abs interchangeable wif AE111/ AE114?

as per title, are both abs and spring the same? its difficult for me to find good spring and abs for ae114. looking for alternative since mine is very soft and dangerous!
  14. Need solution: VR4 using 87MM piston

Need help, suggestion, solution here. i have installed in 87mm piston to my vr4 block. currently its abt 6mm sitting low from the head. is there a way to compensate the loss and still able to run it normal using standard wiring, ecu? plans to get EMS end of the year.
  15. my vr4rs kong!!! arrgghhh!!!....

Last friday send my car to my regular mechanic for seat replacement. then when tehy tried to start i cudn't start but all system are good. at first we tot is the wiring problem but engine sounds find. after awhile decided to open up the crank case, guess wat we found??... its the blurdy oil...
  16. VR4RS Fuel cut/boost cut probs!

Hi, im currently using VR4RS, walbro fuel pump, SARD fpr, removed honeycomb wif k&n filter, ported turbo and internal done up. im having problem of increasing the boost as it is jerk when reaching 1 bar. im using profec B and autogauge boost meter. profeb set to 1 bar but the boost meter shows...
  17. MX5 rear axle

after all the hard work, R&D, money,sweat, and blood on the car, we finally manage to build 1 drag machine but we totally for got the axle! the ring and pinion broke into pieces!!!............. the housing is still good and the driveshaft is usable. my question is where can we do the custom...
  18. AE114 part supplier needed!

Dear toyota sifus and other forummers, I need badly parts supplier for my car model AE114. i've been searching high and low in Kota Kinabalu, and i cudn't find any of it cause corrolla 4wd is very rare here. I urgently need 1. rear arm bushings 2. the rear chamber nut ( the long one!) 3...
  19. microtech LTX12 technical question!

I was given a LTX12 ecu by my best fren to try on to my VR4RS. However, the ecu preprogram wif 1JZ setting. How to program it back to VR4RS? Whats the price foir the wiring loom? besides that, is there anything i shud get? cheers!!
  20. Helpp!! need AE114 repair manuals

Dear all, need help badly! there's sumthing wrong wif the gearbox and need the repair manuals. the right tyre making gruk,gruk,gruk sound from slow movement till high speed and according to my mechanics, the sounds coming from the gearbox. hope any sifu here wif the manual can share wif me...