Search results

1. 2

Can Malaysian build 8. sec. drag car!

frankly, i think the overal setup is important, secondly - and more important is the driver!! space frame, drag slicks etc do help, but we need a driver that can drive the machine to the maximum!!!! the pink 200sx from thailand came with a mission to clock 8 sec but too bad he broke the...
  2. 2

Can Malaysian build 8. sec. drag car!

HP, it seems like u have the answer to everything, y dont u tell us how to build 1??? and how do you define "Malaysian built"?? i think we have yet to see a 9 sec car from malaysia, so maybe 8 sec is far from reach.... :P
  3. 2

Bravo...AMF Drag-2 Class A Winner

well, sad case for a skyline..... i've always enjoyed seeing a skyline drag..... the sound & speed is fantastic!!!! so when is GT Auto' skyline going for the drag? 1 of my fren told me they saw some fierce R33 and R34 in GT auto last week, too bad, i havent go to sunway for a long time and...
  4. 2

dedication to dennis tan

hmmm if u think it as a warning.. i got nothin to say.. i have mentioned a lot of times.. that i don not wan to find fault with u.. thus i mean stay out of this topic.. cos the more u type the more we will get deeper hate between us... but it seems that ur the one that are not willingly to let...
  5. 2

dedication to dennis tan

what makes u think so??? who do u think u r to warn me to stay out????? well, since the declaration of war is made, all i can say is good luck to you...... me -- :ph34r: but u -- :blink: i guess u r intelligent enough to understand this. btw, i dont have to prove to the whole zth...
  6. 2

dedication to dennis tan

once again... let me remind everyone... i have never call myself a "Drift King" or any other "King" at all... so don put words into my mouth... Thank u... btw... i don who ur okay... i do not intend to cari pasal wiff u... and r u sure u dunno Penang got S15 meh? if i am not mistaken u...
  7. 2

dedication to dennis tan

sorry.... just kay po around - who is dennis tan? penang got s15 meh?? how come never see before?? anyway - if someone is given the title of "drift king", then there must be a reason.... hehehee.... t.djan and zee are more than qualify for this..... but never heard of any s15 that is qualify...
  8. 2

HyperTune Drift Race @ Proton Track Carnival 5 Dec

zee, t.djan & mr nismo, thanks for the explanation!! like wat i said, its just my personal opinion - judging is somehow subjective... heheheee.... but all you guys are great!! so keep up the good job and bring malaysian drifting to the next level.,.... oh ya, this coming weekend's AMF...
  9. 2

HyperTune Drift Race @ Proton Track Carnival 5 Dec

Zee, no doubt t.djan is the best - i assume, but i think mr nismo, ah fai, ariff and even fadil alang did well too, frankly, maybe drift is something new to me, if you don't mind, i would like you to share some of your view on the below comment- if it is a drift showoff, then each drifter come...
  10. 2

SSO4 Hypertune Drift Battle

CONGRATS to Mr Nismo for winning the 2nd place in the drift challenge!!!!
  11. 2

Looking for a 180sx

onz, i have a fren who wants to sell off his s13, stock sr20, 17in nismo rims, complete hks exhaust system, new paint and clean interior..... the car is not modded at all, looking for around 50k - neg.... pm me if u r interested....
  12. 2

Is the Fastest car King of the hill?

ic, so there a lot of customization huh?? then how come you are sooooo sure that there shouldnt be any miss gear probs with the 200sx?????????? :unsure: :unsure:
  13. 2

wow, sounds like we have an expert here, so do you mind sharing with us how does the pink 200sx engage a gear IF the car dosen't have cluth pump when it is running on a RB26 attesa gearbox??? :unsure: :unsure:
  14. 2

no prob men, good luck in the next race!!!
  15. 2

1339, the point is not about who floor the pedal first, the point is that you set a line across the road, the first car travelling past the line at 240kmh, then the second car past the point at the same speed but slightly later say 1 second, what is the distance??? same experiment, but the cars...
  16. 2

my dear friend, check your time carefully, 13.3 and 13.1 is 0.2 sec not 2 sec..... :huh: :unsure: :unsure: and when i say f1 cars' distance as example i am referring to the main straight speed trap when both cars are travelling at full throttle, not exiting corners.... :P
  17. 2

my dear fren, discussing on different point of view means arguing - but it can be in a good manner ma..... dont worry, nothing serious.... i'm sure we're all here to look for more exciting race but not to look for a fight.... ZTH members are not barbarian.... anyway, when i mention 3 cars'...
  18. 2

gary, i do not really wanna elaborate further because it is pointless for us to argue here. anyway, all i can say is, the time that does not makes sense to you - it is the wonder of NOS. and i may be wrong, but from my observation in the sepang drag battle - where they display the time...
  19. 2

panya ran the fastest time of the day at 9.099 secs, but that time was set during the semi-finals. in the Quarter finals, he ran a 9.303 secs. in the final eliminator run, he clocked 9.462. It was actually the worst run he did in the entire final step ladder. Btw, i don't believe he missed...
  20. 2

great report Tom!! but there is something that needs some clarification -- "The simple reason for this is, Panya lost the final shootout to Lim at the starting line, not the finish." by looking at the RT, it is absolutely true that Panya lost at launching at the starting line, but did you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm looking for v kool for my babes. Anyone here knows where's the authorized dealers in JB area? i need the contact no aslo...
what grade of v kool is better, v 70 or 75?
anyways, i need some advise, shifu here...any brand is as good as v kool? i heard abt 3M before, it's expensive!!! but i have no idea abt the quality. someone can answer me?
thx...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience