Search results

1. N

Advice on Audi S4

No one here own a S4?
  2. Advice on Audi S4

Been toying with the idea of upgrading my car. Narrowed down to 2009/2010 Audi S4 B8 as one of the option. Never owned a conti car. I've read some forum that Audi maintenance can be expensive especially when parts fail which I understand can happen frequently. I'm looking for feedback from...
  3. N

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Anyone know any dealers in KL that have Evo 10 in stock?
  4. N

~Motor Insurance Corner~ Anything & Everything About It !

I always wondered, if I just renewed my insurance, after 2 months of my renewal, I sold my car. Will I get back the 10 month insurance?
  5. N

K20A vehicle FC

RON 97 and I get anything between 8.xxkm/L on city and 10.xx on highways with daily VTEC sessions :) It all depends on how heavy footed you are.
  6. N

Wts: Evo 9 Ralliart Cluster

What is the mileage number on it?
  7. N

Exporting a car that is still under bank load

Ah ok, thanks for the info.
  8. N

Exporting a car that is still under bank load

I am thinking of exporting my car to another country for a couple of years. The car is however still under bank loan. Would I be able to export the car, if I can get my car grant from the bank? Is there a way I can bring my car out of the country for a couple of years? Thanks in advance.
  9. N

Importing a car to Malaysia with a twist

I bought a car in Malaysia brand new, of course paying the AP on a new car. I'm planning to export this car to another country for a few years and then bringing it back to Malaysia. Anyone has done this before? I presume I dont have to pay taxes or AP again to bring the car back?
  10. N

FT86 vs GT86

FT to me looks much sexier.
  11. N

Modding FD2R

Most parts for FD2R are expensive. It all depends what you want to mod with your 20k. Some people might want to get a better suspension which can cost from about 3.5k to 13k depending on how comfy you want :p You want a super light rims can cost you about 10k. The list can go on and on :) But...
  12. N

Original spec civic Type R (FD2)

Wah fred's poison is everywhere :P But yeah if you want comfy go fo ohlins :)
  13. N

Fd type r rim 18"

How did you manage to crack your rims?
  14. N

Project "Kermit"

Hi DC, mind sharing how much it cost to spray those rims and where you got it done? Thanks :)
  15. N

Toyota vs FD2R

I used to own a Toyota Levin BZG AE111 BT and now I own a FD2R. Both cars are nice to drive but I feel the FD2R is much more fun to drive though. However, the fuel consumption on the Levin is much much better than the FD2R :p
  16. N

Borrowing Car or Motorbike for taking photo with Model

Will we be getting a copy of the photos? I'm quite interested in having my car be part of you photo shoot for your hobbyist :)
  17. N

LSD Gear Oil Discussion : Honda MTF III Ultra Vs Motul Type II FF

I got my MTF-III for RM165 at Sea Park :)
  18. N

LSD Gear Oil Discussion : Honda MTF III Ultra Vs Motul Type II FF

Anyone knows where to get MTF3 in PJ/Subang area and how much it costs? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i'm not sure about whether this fact is really an actual fact or is just a plain myth.

and i'm not sure whether a not i'm suppose to post this up over here or this is a repeated thread a not. because i try searching it and i can't seem to find any thread regarding this issue.

ok so here goes, some of the people say's that when you have just purchase a new car, you shouldn't have drive above 80km/h(or less) before the first service for the car so that the owner can preserve the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience