Borrowing Car or Motorbike for taking photo with Model

dr_snape_79

Sep 10, 2006
Perak
fuyoo...nice la your car bro.......:adore:
Thanks bro.. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

wah ... your car so power =)

Would you mind if we use your car for photoshoot with model ?

Your car is ? =)

Sure can. If u want to use it for photo shoot, please pm me earlier. It's because as described my car is third and weekend ride so i leave it at Ipoh. Now i'm staying KL.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

sure can.. why not?

photoshoot with a hphone camera la.. :aetsch:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

bro..

where's ur top??

i mean ur car roof

Hahaha.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Still have my roof top. Only that day for photo shoot, it's better view if just take it out.

D7zul

Feb 24, 2011
sure, just have to think of suitable theme thats all ;-) art is subjective mah

any suggestion ?
Sexy Minah Rempit with swords.. :ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Sure can. If u want to use it for photo shoot, please pm me earlier. It's because as described my car is third and weekend ride so i leave it at Ipoh. Now i'm staying KL.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Hahaha.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Still have my roof top. Only that day for photo shoot, it's better view if just take it out.

Nice.. i have a dream to own one of that MR2 :biggrin:

dr_snape_79

Sep 10, 2006
Perak

hahaha.. D7zul, if u plan want to have mr2 next time, u can have mine. I'm looking for lotus exige s for next project. :-)

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Feb 24, 2011
Perdana. Now is super dirty fully covered with thin layer of mud. Can ar? Car wash by your super hot models ka?:biggrin:
lol your perdana is modded ?

Thanks a lot man ! =)

EP3, see my avatar :)
Nice, do you have more photos ?

hahahahahahahaha good idea, gotta find some sexy minah first ;-)

Btw, is there specific looks for minah rempits ?

jimmyae101

Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hey bro,what car or bike u wan borrow?
for girl pic?
mine only got old suzuki rg 110 bike and old vios and new altis....can?
or u only accpet super car or super bike....?

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Feb 24, 2011
hey bro,what car or bike u wan borrow?
for girl pic?
mine only got old suzuki rg 110 bike and old vios and new altis....can?
or u only accpet super car or super bike....?
both haha

But better if can photogenic and unique looking lah haha ( maybe modded / vinyl etc )

Any pics of your rides ?

Ooh and if you have car business or any business and you borrow us your car, we can give you credit on our blog on http://famecherry.com and you can pass out your business cards to everyone on the set =)

Its good opportunity to social a bit since from what I observe, a lot of photographers have their own business ;-)

jimmyae101

Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
how long the photo sesion...?it took one day?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

am ok one if u got enough pretty girl model to come for photo...am will happy if after photo ,got time to hang out together
damn great..

JohnKokWithAdSLR

Feb 24, 2011
how long the photo sesion...?it took one day?

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

am ok one if u got enough pretty girl model to come for photo...am will happy if after photo ,got time to hang out together
damn great..
3 hours =) its an organized outing for hobbyists

haha sure

neokenzo

Oct 5, 2006
Will we be getting a copy of the photos? I'm quite interested in having my car be part of you photo shoot for your hobbyist :)

“In the past, the government drove Proton to invest in technology capable of building its own engine, its own car and to move away from rebadging. For years, the dealers had to sell these vehicles with a very thin margin, and the public had to pay more for Proton cars due to a higher cost of production.

Unlike the previous NAP, which was silent on Perodua as a national car, NAP 2014 stated Perodua as a national car, although Perodua is foreign-owned and only rebadging already...