Search results

1. Looking for: Mitsubishi Lancer digital aircond panel

As mentioned above, if you have a working digital aircond/climate control panel for lancer dashboard, please PM me. Thanks in advance
  2. Gatecrasher/Ministry of Sound and other trance CDs for sale

Hello, I'm helping my friend to sell his collection of trance CDs. All CDs were bought brand new from UK and Germany, condition is like brand new and of course it is 100% original CD not some pirated CDR. Seldom listen to the CDs. Interested parties, please PM me. Buyer will need to pay for the...
  3. (CD) Unleashed - Battle Battalion

Hello, I'm selling this brand new Unleashed album - Hammer Battalion. It is completely sealed. Reason for selling, ordered extra (wrong quantity)from the mail order company. Asking for RM65. Listen to the sound clip here. PM me if you're interested. Location Penang. In case you don't...
  4. FS: Earl's and Summit Racing AN (red/blue) hose end

Hello, I have some leftovers hose end from Earl's and Summit Racing up for sale. Those are brand new and never been use. You can use those line and hose end to upgrade the existing fuel system on your ride, eg. from fuel filter to fuel rail. The AN-10 45 degree can be use for turbo oil return...
  5. Where can I buy the fuel rail adapters

Guys, Need some help here. I'm looking to the 4G63 -6AN fuel rail adapters with O-ring(inlet and outlet) as shown in the picture. Any idea where can I buy it? Thanks.
  6. Looking for: Evo III ori bodyparts

All, Let me know if you can source the ori e3 bodyparts (front parts), the rear spoiler, and the side skirt. No fiber products. PM me. Thanks.
  7. FS: Wira Evo II

No longer up for sale. Thanks
  8. Hybrid T04 Compressor housing with TD05H exhaust

Hello all, Need some opinions here. I'm sure that some of you guys might heard of using a T04 either B/E/S compressor housing with a TD05H exhaust/turbine housing. So what is the pros and cons of this type of hybrid? Thanks.
  9. Braided Stainless Steel Lines

I'm looking for a manufacuturer of braided stainless steel lines and anodized connectors and fittings (Earls, Aeroquip). I would like to replace any hose; to include, vacuum hoses, radiator hoses, fuel lines, oil lines, basically anthing that can be replaced. Has anyone accomplished this before...
  10. FS: Evo2 ecu+wiring+609 air flow sensor

Hello, I'm letting go my Evo2 ecu+wiring+609 air flow sensor, all in good working condition as these items are currently in my car. Not going to sell separately. Reason for selling: Upgrading. Asking for RM1.5k nego. Interested parties, PM me. Thanks.
  11. cypress8

zth metal fans/kakis/headbangers

Any zth members who are into metal, no matter death/black/heavy/power/grind/thrash, we can discuss everything here, gigs, cd reviews.... First metal album (listened to): Metallica - Kill'em all Major influences: Sodom, Slayer, Kreator, Sepultura, Morbid Angel, Deicide, Locked Up...
  12. Original Mitsubishi dash meters for sale

Hello all, I have a set of original mitsubishi dash meters which consist of the boost, volts and water temp, up for sale. Comes complete with the necessary wiring except for the water temp sensor. Meaning only 2 meters are functional which is the boost and the volt meters. If you are interested...
  13. All hip hop fans, come on in

Guys, I got some superb condition used imported (yup, all impoted ori copies, not the local pirated copies) hip hop classics to let go, basically, they are all part of my collection. All explicit lyrics (not censored). Here's the list: - House of Pain - Truth crushed to earth shall rise...
  14. Advise needed: Evo III ecu+wiring+MAF

Hello all sifus and experts, Just want to know what is the market price for the evo3 ecu+wiring+maf. Please advise. Thank you in advance. **I apologize if I post in the wrong section**
  15. Looking for double layer brake servo + pump

Hello all, Looking for this item either from vr4, evo or pajero. Planning to get this thing install in a wira. If you have this item, which is in good condition, please do PM me the price and you contact. Thank you in advance.
  16. cypress8

Any idea where can I get this rim

As the title says, any idea where can I find this beauty and the selling price? 4 holes 16" with PCD 114.3. Let me know if I post it in the wrong topic. Thank you very much.
  17. Walbro 255lph HP fuel pump

Hello guys, There are 10 units of Walbro 255lph HP fuel pumps for sale, for Mitsubishi, model GSS-342 and the install kit 400-883. Selling at RM620 firm. Interested parties please PM me. Helping my friend. Thanks for viewing.
  18. :: Clutch pump always kong::

Hello all taikor and sifus, Any advise for me coz I already changed 3 clutch pumps within 3 months (but luckily the mech didn't charge me for the 2nd and the 3rd time). My mech said it is due to semi-clutch pressure plate, is that true or it might be some other reason...? Thank you. :(
  19. ::Brand new Garrett T3/T04E::

Hello sifus, Any idea what is the price of a brand new Garrett T3/T04E turbocharger: -with .48 A/R stage III with .50 T04E compressor -with .63 A/R stage III with .50 T04E compressor Thank you very much.
  20. HKS EIDS (Engine Indling Stabilizer)

Oh well the post was somehow missing :( Anyway, any tailo, taikor, sifus and experts here using this device...Does it really work? And what is the difference between: - Type-K - Type-H1 Where can I get this device? Thanks :D