Search results

1. B

[P&R] Rim Repair & Spray Service Centre

check with you, is it possible to weld the barrel of a 3 piece rim from 7.5j to 10j?
  2. B

OS Giken Super Single Replacement, where can i get it?

I think you can get it at ST POWERED in singapore. www.stpowered.com.sg
  3. B

this is a must see!!!

Sorry , i never realised that. I was so excited to share with fellow forum use that I never notice.My bad..
  4. B

rebuilding tein HA

baja: Mr sim, i heard that you service tein coilovers? sim : yes, we do. baja:what kind of service is that? sim :oil seal. oil change loh baja:so you use original tein parts la? sim : all parts from japan leh, tein got replica meh? baja:no la, just double confirm ma.. so how much will it be? sim...
  5. B

rebuilding tein HA

tein Pls call Mr.Sim at 012-6282927, he will give you the direction to his shop.
  6. B

rebuilding tein HA

tein :regular_smile: well, the mr sim said that they can service all series of tein coilovers, so i guess FLEX shouldn't be of any problem, hope that help.
  7. B

this is a must see!!!

ok. maybe this is not meant for banana like you. i guess some others will understand.
  8. this is a must see!!!

if you dont laugh.. i chop. hehehee, by the way, this is for people that understand mandarin. http://youtube.com/watch?v=jdZWPjWQ_j4
  9. B

rebuilding tein HA

thanks nerv, mr sim charge 100 plus to replace the seal n the oil . much cheaper then NI, and he is using all original parts from tein. YEAH!! . finally something cheaper!!
  10. B

rebuilding tein HA

tein I called up N1, asked them what kind of servicing is done for 400rm. and they said, oil change seal change. But anything else that require replacement will be extra. hopefully that help my squeaking sound ...
  11. B

rebuilding tein HA

tein rebuild 400 rm for one side? actualli that is quite expensive. but for those people that has only one faulty side also quite good leh. like mine, my right back shock got the squeaking sound liao. maybe its bout time to send it to n1 .. wonder ehy got the squeaking sound, anyone have this...
  12. rebuilding tein HA

wonder if there is any place that rebuild or service tein coilovers? is there any authorised workshop that do that in malaysia? quite a pity if the coilover spoil and have to replace, cos they are not cheap..thanks!
  13. jdm exhaust for 16a, which is better??

hi bros. wanna check some thing with you guys, b16a engine goes well with which jdm exhaust system including extractor)? dc2r or ek9( are they different?) or you guys rather stick with the stock system?
  14. B

dc2 recaro or recaro sr seats.

bumpz :shades_smile:
  15. dc2 recaro or recaro sr seats.

Hi, I am looking for the above items, preferbly black in colour and in good conditions. kindly pm me the pics n price, looking at a pair. thanks!