Search results

1. M

Wts: Proton perdana v6 twin turbo 1999

can u mail me the pic at [email protected] Currently im drivin perdana v6 year 2001, can i trade in?
  2. M

White smoke!!!

Thanks mate!!! any1 selling perdana twin turbo??
  3. M

White smoke!!!

i think its a bit bluish, not very sure.. ahh its gonna cost me a bomb now.. which shop shud i go? this always has been an issue, to find a reliable foremen :hmmmm:
  4. M

White smoke!!!

Hello Zth members, Currently im driving a perdana V6 year 2001. Mileage almost 300k, and its givin out white smoke now, minyak hitam oso mkn now.. Do i need to overhaul the whole thing or just top over haul? How much would it roughly cost? If overhaul, what will they do??
  5. M

5Zigen/SSR Type C/Advan RG/TE37

bro, advan rg onli rim..and wanna trade in caldina std rim, how much?best price la bro
  6. M

WTS: Eibach, Improve, Titan, HWL, etc...

how much is the titan adjustable suspension for wira aeroback 4G93T?
  7. M

adjustable absorber ratings!! and idling

Do u drive ur car daily or only in the weekend?im using it daily...dats why i need something comfortable.. i was reading a thread on upgrading the turbo and u were planning to upgrade ur siput to TD05, have u upgraded it?how was it like?does this modification decreases ur reliability of the engine?
  8. M

adjustable absorber ratings!! and idling

w/o air cond on it idles. when the air-cond is on it increases around 900rpm..when u said to adjust the throttle body, i know..the thing is the screw where u have to adjust, the bunga gone hahahahaha.. cannot adjust liao..so i guess need to buy a throttle body? where can i get a stock GSR T/B...
  9. adjustable absorber ratings!! and idling

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above? thanks... 2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm...
  10. M

Sscus evo 7 style racing seat

bro where is ur shop???
  11. M

sifus need help

i see some of them they install the bov at the standard BOV..some they install at the hse which is connected from the throttle body? does it make any diffference??i fix the bov at Turbo Sang, he told me that the jerk and misfire could be the fuel pump?could it be??im not sure...
  12. M

sifus need help

how much does it cost to tune air fuel ratio???they install my bov at the intercooler paip not at the standard bov??does it coz any problem??
  13. M

WORKS Engineering!

bro, throttle body 4G93t How much??
  14. M

sifus need help

what do you mean by leaking?izzit the bov or the hose? and the sqv is brand new..how to get rid of the misfire and jerks..but my fren is using the same engine as mine and currently using hks sqv bov and has no problem with it..standard ecu as well..How????or could it be the throttle body or the...
  15. M

sifus need help

how do i tune it?izzit available in any workshop?
  16. M

sifus need help

Sifus, whenever i accelerate hard it always jerks and at a higher rpm the exaust starts to meletup2. Why is it like that? And the other thing is when i installed hKS SQV my rpm reading starts to be lower around 3-400rpm..I really do appreciate if could help me out..engine GSR forgot to...
  17. M

WTA - JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

bro....urgently need your help.proton wira aeroback 1.6 auto convert to 1.8 gsr manual..how much bro??ur hp plz???thanks
  18. M

engine faulty???

not sure what brand it is...but it is new....not sure whether it is for gsr?flat tyre where did you buy ur TB?is it new or customized?
  19. M

engine faulty???

brand new cost RM800...is it expensive???or is it because o the sensor??aahh im having hard time solving this problem...i went to another mechanic he told me that ur throttle is dirty, u need to clean. so i did it and he charge me rm30..ok fine but it improved just a bit..my rpm now is like...
  20. M

engine faulty???

if it is possible, do u know any shop will do a proper tuning for my engine....thanks anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, anyone care to share some ownership /driving /problematic experiences with this car? I know it's quite new to the market but i believe there are quite a number of owners out there.

More specifically, does anyone face any issues with the dual clutch gearbox?

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience