Search results

1. P

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

thx bro , wow planing to buy something install to my GTI before CNY
  2. P

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

Any GTI siemen based driver out here?? cuz i wan to ask the after market part like Greedy e-manage, apexi RSM ,pivot speed meter compatible to siemen based 4g93 o not??
  3. P

Emanage Blue

Dude your gti using siemen or mmc??
  4. P

wira 1.5 efi (A/T) NEED POWER

4G91,4G92mivec,4G93T
  5. P

Puchong Mun Lee halfcut

Anyone Know about Mun Lee Half cut shop business hour cuz planing to visit there on Saturday.
  6. P

proton gti 4g93p exhaust pipe

yup i'm driving one too, very hopeless driving one wit siemen ecu ,many friend say Gti very powerfull ,but for me not even chase my previous wira with 4g92 mivec some more auto one. but now i'm planning to change the siemen ecu to MMC any ideal the cost and the thing need to prepare?? or i also...
  7. P

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

how about the vios driver now ??
  8. P

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

anyone know where is the BHP station located (show on google map). i think there is no point to involve BHP this brand in to this accident. if wan blame, blame the petrol station company and their staff.
  9. P

The most expensive Satria neo

i wonder if the lotus racing neo come with 4g93t power plant ,intern of campro cuz 0-100 take 9.7sec onli
  10. P

For me the interior Sucks!!! but if i buy a neo cps and mod to the lotus racing will it cost RM115K???
  11. P

hehehe
  12. The most expensive Satria neo

Fuiyoo The most expensive 1.6 car proton ever made.
  13. P

S4pe convert to s4ph

and dun forget cps head and ecu +wiring
  14. P

Honda City IDSI Gear problem

is time to L15A==>K20 or B18 =monster city
  15. P

satria GTI wiring problem

problem solved ,problem is from the hazard light switch ,change new one cost 95 bucks
  16. satria GTI wiring problem

recently, my stupid satria become crazy . Now my car only can turn on hazard light ,while the signal light is totally malfunction, so anyone know good wiring guy around KL or PJ area cuz i wan to solve it on Monday, and i dun wan drive back kampung without signal light...
  17. Wiring problem

my stupid staria become gila already now more worst i only can use hazard light but the signal light is malfunction ,so anyone can recommend any good wiring man on KL or PJ area , i wan to fix the problem this Monday hope all taiko-taiko, taijie-taije can help me.
  18. P

honda civic ek vs satria GTi

Main different is one is JAPAN brand one is MALAYSIA Brand...... Price also different
  19. P

[pivot] speed meter-v..rm280

how about Satria GTI siemens ecu can it be installed ??
  20. 3 throttle kancil

hi all sifu sifu, My friend owned a very old kancil which is 660cc one, now he a bit 'gatai' wan to modify d car, he not changing to turbo cuz lot of l2 on the road now he looking for 3 throttle to install to d engine "sound crazy". so izzit possible to modify d engine to 3 throttle?? he work...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, know any place where i can do good and cheap wheel alignment and cambering in Ampang?

I hate to go to places where all of a sudden they say cambering is RM60.00 when you can get it for RM45.00.

Thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience