Search results

1. Satria GTi 2001

Item(s): Satria GTi Year 2001 Hi everyone... I'm letting go my beloved Satria GTi as i had plan to change my car. Tip Top condition. The car comes with the following items below 15 inch Advan RS Replica Rims with Toyo t1r tyres Angel Eyes headlamps R3 Gearknob MOMO Steering GAB Hi/Lo...
  2. [WTS] Satria GTi 2001

Item(s): Satria GTi Year 2001 Hi everyone... I'm letting go my beloved Satria GTi as i had plan to change my car. Tip Top condition. The car comes with the following items below 1) Bolt On Turbo TD04 with front mount intercooler 2) Boost Controller Blitz DSBC 3) Custom Intercooler Piping and...
  3. WTB Satria GTI Ecu, Air flow sensor and injectors

Kindly pm me ur offers ---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ---------- code is 0450 or 6123 or 5537 tq
  4. 4g93p BOT kits for sale/swap

hi guys im planning to downgrade my 4g93p bot kits down to stock std kit includes td04 twin fin front mount intercooler with custom stainless steel piping for gti custom made banana 390cc injectors SSQV BOV evo3 ecu with airflow 609 + hks mushroom air filter SAMCO hoses if possible i would...
  5. WTB 4g93p parts

Looking for 4g93p injectors, ecu mmc and air flow
  6. Proton Waja for sale

Proton Waja for sale...direct owner tip top condition service every 5000km 1 lady owner view to appreciate! plz contact Henri 0122977557
  7. Volkswagen Polo Maintenance

hi bros I have been browsing volkswagen polo for a while and im very much in love with the car just a question...any bros here own one ? mind to share on the maintenance and cost wise?
  8. [WTS] Enkei RP03 17" + Bridgestone RE001

Sold!
  9. WTS/Swap Enkei RP03 with Bridgestone RE001 tyres

WTS Enkei RP03 + Bridgestone RE001 tyres As As per title..My rims are Enkei RP03 17" PCD 100 from Japan with Bridgestone RE001 205/40/17 (Week 30th of 2008) 4 pieces also from Japan...reason for sale is i have aredi downgrade to 15"... we can arrange for the COD at PJ/Sg Buloh/Kota Damansara do...
  10. xinghonh

R32 Nismo Skyline

hi guys...built this OOB with additional of Nismo decals and Advan RS 19" rims color is pure white.... comments are welcome =) some outdoor pics
  11. Defi Exhaust Temperature

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
  12. Weird sound and oil problem

hi bros im driving a satria with 4g93p bolt on turbo my prob is...when im revving at ard 3-3.5k ...there is this weird wongg wonggg sound occurs....it doesnt matter whether im in 1st 2nd or any gear...the sound will occur at that rpm...when it passes the 3.5k mark, then everything goes back to...
  13. idling too high

hi bro im having this prob where my idling is at 1.5k rpm i tried adjusting the throttle body by screwing tight to the max and yet the problem still cant be solved plz help me~!!
  14. Nokia N73 USED

Soldddddddddddddd
  15. wtb 205/40/17 tyres

hi bros looking for the above item plz pm me! preferred to be re001 t1r or ad07
  16. WTS 16" CE28n replica with tyres

SOLD!! thnx buyer!
  17. changed frm 16 to 17

hi bros i got a ques i wanna ask i jz chged the rims frm 16 to 17 inches... ques is now when i wanna turn a corner...the car feels like oversteering...and when i wanna brake...the car will go to one side...y is this happening bro?
  18. WTS GSR intercooler

hi! selling my gsr side mount intercooler for RM 60 reason for sale: chged to frnt mount intercooler plz call or pm or sms me at 0123011516 thnx!!:proud:
  19. gsr to vr4 intercooler

currently im using gsr intercooler with stainless steel piping i wanna upgrade to vr4 intercooler with piping wonder how much would it cost? and how long it can be completed? any shop to recommend?
  20. xinghonh

One Utama Carpark

1u carpark system is good multiple exits and u wont get lost finding the keluar sign!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows what type of spray is it on the extractor? Anyone knows where to buy it?
Thanks ya!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience