Search results

1. webeck948

car rammed in petrol station kiosk

gosh, was the driver drunk or something?
  2. webeck948

EK3 Brake Lamps Remain ON

haha that's right!solved exactly the way you said it and done under 5mins. Repaired at a workshop I always go to that's why he din't charge me anything ma..hehe great help y'all!
  3. webeck948

That's right!my problem has been solved exactly the way you sad!best part is, it was F.O.C!haha
  4. webeck948

really!cool bro I hope mine's solvable as simple as that!will go to a mech asap!thanks for your advice bro!nice so4 u've there by the way!
  5. EK3 Brake Lamps Remain ON

Dear all Hondarian! This morning I found that my rear brake lamps stay on even when I am not stepping on the brake pedal!Even when the engine's turned off, it still remains on! Please advice what to do!currently I've unplugged the battery!help help! Thanks!
  6. webeck948

hard to let go

I've been in the same situation before, only that when the potential buyer wanted to make a payment to me, I got into so much of dilemma that I held back the sale!
  7. webeck948

who driving honda EK pls post ur car pic...

Another '96 supporter here(partly because I can't afford to upgrade to '99 too,haha!)currently using EK4 front with type R lip, personally prefer the '96 type R lip than '99 one!kangyoon20 your ride is sizzling hot haha!
  8. webeck948

DIY black headlamp

I did mine by melting it with boiling water, then prying it slowly. Be careful not to break any clips cos I did mine!make sure you reseal it properly and check for any leaking too! here's my result hehe:
  9. webeck948

who driving honda EK pls post ur car pic...

why not Spoon yellow??strikinggggggggg!!hehe
  10. webeck948

DIY Meter Panel LED lighting

I love your gear knob too!AT gear knob has so limited choices and it's hard to come by a nice one like yours!
  11. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Mojo again like last year?haha
  12. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

everyone's still suffering from Monday blue...haha
  13. webeck948

3-Stage VTEC--COMPREHENSIVE INFO ON D15B/D15z7

Yes I do use the S-Mode quite often(esp when I'm late for work!haha)but my gb feels a bit sluggish and jerks sometimes, looks like it's time to do another CVTF flushing soon, sigh! Looking to plunk in a manual gb if I can find one.
  14. webeck948

[wts]ngk hyper silicone power cable

Hi, please PM me best price for SOHC VTEC D15B EK3, thanks and hear from you soon!
  15. webeck948

3-Stage VTEC--COMPREHENSIVE INFO ON D15B/D15z7

I also own an EK3 D15B with multimatic transmission, sad how very little can be done( or sourced here) to it, I would too go for a B series transplant if I could afford it haha! Please share more of what we can do with what we have!
  16. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Anyone wants to (or know of anyone) let got a Honda Jazz(GD)?I'm looking for one..preferably VTEC, CBU or CKD will do. PM me if anyone does!thanks!
  17. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

haha Mr. President, I've not been missing, only haven't been posting haha
  18. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

That mini Lambo's a kitted Quad-bike or something right?haha cute!
  19. webeck948

momo steering for sale

All prices are in RM?Thanks
  20. webeck948

ZTH KuChiNG zone

They survived with a couple of bruises, those trash were high on drugs and they ran off, too bad there weren't any means of evidence cos it all happened out of nowhere!they weren't going for the valuables (or maybe they were, but unsucceeded!). we've launched a report, yea, like it's going to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...just wanna ask ..can we still get 264degree cam for evo 3 in malaysia, becoz most of the place selling minimum 272 degrees only, I heard 264 is better idling and for daily use.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience