Search results

1. G

Sony Factory Products

i already have 32 LCD Full HD bro...reason i'm asking for blu ray player coz ps3 lens is expensive for repair, also if u watch blu ray in ps3 the console you can see the light blinking like mad ehehe...so i prefer a dedicated blu ray player (but the price might be killing a bitlah, thats why...
  2. G

Sony Factory Products

wah using staff price is't? PM me for the price of those ps3. also PM me price for Blu Ray Player ! meet up in Bangi infront of Sony Factory if we deal !
  3. G

WTS Aztech ADSL USB Modem

which part of USJ to cod? can cod in sunway pyramid instead? how bout warranty? defect etc return to you or any shop?
  4. G

SWV Silicon Wipers

ordering this wiper from him and will cod in my office in the afternoon hope all is good ! Bump: ordering this wiper from him and will cod in my office in the afternoon hope all is good !
  5. G

[WTS] Toshiba 4GB Class 4 Micro SDHC cards

i use this in my kaiser, very good and fast.... free bump for you
  6. G

Manchester United 1998 / 99 Medallion Collection

wah i have this one too...didnt know that will cost rm250...hehe i will sell mine soon....
  7. G

Locktech More Safe Security Pedal Lock !!

how much for honda city 2006 model
  8. G

Brother pleads for accident witnesses to come forward

lets catch that bastard....free bump !
  9. G

Branded Jeans for Sale

email me [email protected] actually try calling u bro b4 but no answer....thats where i drop him sms but no reply too
  10. G

Branded Jeans for Sale

i send you email and sms but i didnt received anything in my email from you... :confused:
  11. G

Branded Jeans for Sale

original AP as in bandung? or China? coz nowdays hard to differentiate as they copied exactly...the only way is to check the number on the tag...
  12. G

Permata Yang Hilang

apsal nak jual? simpanlah buat keloksi.....esok lusa bila dah boring rujuk balik....hehehe
  13. G

Used Imported Levi's 501/505, Dockers Vintage and Targus Bagpack

All Item Must Go !! Offer Me Your Price Real Deal !!!
  14. Used Imported Levi's 501/505, Dockers Vintage and Targus Bagpack

AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL LEVI'S JEANS Only for a True Denim collector, classic & heavy denim very THICK. not like the current Levi's denim selling in boutique which mostly are from China or Philipines, denim fabric is very thin, see & view to believe it. ALL ITEM MUST GO, OFFER ME YOUR PRICE ...
  15. G

Swatch Irony watch for sale

silvia, my advice if you really want to sell pls post real pic, guarantee ppl start calling and smsing you...
  16. G

Original Levi's,Edwin Jeans & Jackets for sale

if u happen to have any size 33 or 34 depending on the cutting but length is 34 pls PM me ok, i might consider.
  17. G

Water Dispensor for Sale (Hot & Cold)

brand apa?post pic pls
  18. G

[WTS] - Authentic Levi's Jeans !

next time dont repair the jeanslah, specially levis, it would make the jeans unique...free bump for you
  19. G

[WTS] Brand New American Jeans (AUTH)

what is the length of the size 34W jeans? 32 or 34L
  20. G

Titanium Magnetic Bracelet for sale ...cheap..!

err...this item is meant for what ah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) has just launched their Nissan Leaf Pilot Program today, making them the first manufacturer to begin the 'Journey to Zero Emission' within Malaysia at their Nissan showroom in Petaling Jaya.

<!--more-->This follows ETCM's invitation to the public to come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience