Search results

1. A

airtrek turbo or forester??

By all means avoid Forester. Parts is alot of hassle.
  2. A

**my babe EK 99 VIRS 97/99**

Upgrade to FD2R? Free bump for team 99ers:driver:
  3. A

EK 99 n EK99 VIRS specs bodypart n EK Domani

Bro Pm me the price for the head light if its still available.
  4. A

Malaysia slips behind rivals in economic race--The Straits Time Singapore

Those dumb arse still think they are doing a great job. They just dun realise they are living in their "own" world. Call themself Malaysia Boleh, but outsider is laughing at us and call us Malaysia Bodoh.
  5. A

Penang Municipal Council this time around

He will then say "You all hv misinterpreted me, I dun mean that.....bla, bla, bla......" typical Msia politician style.
  6. A

Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

Photos for the Genting Convoy has been uploaded at the link below. The Management of Genting group has decided to put up the fireworks to welcome Team 99ers. Nice fireworks there. Happy viewing. http://team99ers.2.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=523
  7. A

Tonne CD, just for Team 99ers.
  8. A

The haze is back......

Ma chau hai.....these bunch of asshole never learn despite all the natural disaster happen to them . Shud use the fucking brain annd start thinking.
  9. A

The winning model of KLIM 06

I damn dissappointed with the result. Nothing much to say, u guys hv said it all. Malaysia BOLEH!
  10. A

problem with idling Civic EK

Hi Dude Sounds llike the tappet is overtighten. No need to do any tuning. Only way out is to get the tappet readjust by a experience mechanic.
  11. A

Why so bored and so sian? Think of ur Bchai. Then u will be happy. ;-)
  12. A

Yala, Mike came for launching with another frenn one . Talk to them briefly but cannot remember his frens name.
  13. A

EK9 99 spec body parts

Simon, I believe you want to sell all one go. Keep a look out on tap-R headlites and grill for me if u hv any.
  14. A

civic BIG EYE for sale.......^_^

Dun sell ur car la, keep it and join 99ers ler.
  15. A

Get a new look for your vehicle (Easy Payment Scheme Available)

Hi 5000 Ur stated 1.4% interest rate, is that per annum or per month?
  16. A

That is day time ma. Night time also doing sales ka?? Hmmm.....???
  17. A

Why all the key ppl MIA?? Are u guys planning for something BIG????:regular_smile:
  18. A

Bro Jin MIA already, earth calling Jin!!!!
  19. A

Can, you are most welcome. We hv frenly ppl like Jin, Krayven, CivicClan & Sasuke-san welcome u with wide open arms. There will be lots of fun. Welcome to the family of 99'ers.
  20. A

Bro redbluez if i hv the dough, then by all mean I will dress her up. But now, the "greens" still far away from the budget, so just hang on and drool at 6800 and Bro CivicClan ride lor.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience