Search results

1. cutebomb86

Sifu's Sifu's

ok. tq! abs computer n hicas computer leave it at the back? or hav to re-wire-ring ?
  2. cutebomb86

Sifu's Sifu's

anyone ever try to put rb26 in gtt? what about abs/tcs n hicas? combination meter working good?
  3. cutebomb86

Fire sound from exhaust

erm... i have problem with aftermarket ecu. when i plug it in, everything works fine. the problem is when i turn off and take away my keys, the engine is still working, until i remove the ecu then the engine stop works. anyone can explain what's going on and is there any solution to solve this...
  4. cutebomb86

Fire sound from exhaust

alright, i know what to do, thanks
  5. cutebomb86

R34 GTR cabin noise

same problem here. but is it possible cause by clutch bearing?
  6. cutebomb86

Fire sound from exhaust

as i know the octane requirement for r34 is ron98.. too bad
  7. cutebomb86

Fire sound from exhaust

what about fuel problem? u guys using 97 or 99?
  8. cutebomb86

Bride Gardis 3 Stock Clearance! Sell Cost!

hey bro, i have question to install the seat with universal rail. does the original rail in used need to be modified or what?
  9. cutebomb86

[After12] Nissan Bodykit E-Garage.(Cefiro/Silvia/fairlady/skyline/etc...)

hi bro, do u hav r33 front bumper lips?
  10. cutebomb86

Evo 3 Autoflip Side Mirror

hi bro, i'm interested. give me ur email please. thank you.
  11. cutebomb86

HKS Japan. A visit to their colossal performance facility

the project of hks is damn well... look at those pics... minimum 500bhp... if my ride tuned by hks... wahhhh
  12. cutebomb86

2008 Honda S2000 CR (Club Racer)

it depends on what kind of road. nsx for race track is good, but for downhill road, s2000 will be better. nsx is 3000cc right? different group with 2200cc.
  13. cutebomb86

2008 Honda S2000 CR (Club Racer)

nice car, perfect handling, plan to buy this car.. hehe.. need to work hard lo~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Chevrolet begun their defence of the World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) for the 2011 season by taking the top three spots in the first round that was held in Curitiba, Brazil, recently. As such, Naza Quest, the sole distributor for the Chevrolet brand in the country, has launched the Chevrolet Cruze Special Edition that is inspired and pays homage to the WTCC car.

The Cruze Special Edition comes with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience