Search results

1. H

2010 Super GT International Series Malaysia - Day 1 & Qualifying Results

WOW. Congrats to KillerB! :adore:
  2. H

Dreams Car Asia Singapore

Picture so small But looks like Joanne... Met her at the recent GRA autocross.
  3. H

Grass Racing Autoclub

Danke Finally, somebody has taken a shot (two actually) of me in action. After running in all the SSOs and KKS, have not got a single action photo..Sob,sob. Luv you Xarrax. <Yucks.Ptui.ptui> Got anymore pics not uploaded yet, kah?
  4. H

Grass Racing Autoclub

Look at it this way... If I were the the timekeeper watching this loud white MR2 power sliding my way and slamming the A-board so loud that it can be heard from Twin Towers' roof, I would probably dropped my stopwatch while running for dear life, let alone remember to press stop button! Haha No...
  5. H

KKS Autocross on 24/7/2005

Dark Helmet's Speed Secrets Hey Dark Helmet, When are you going to release your "Secrets of 4WD Autocrossing" on VCD/DVD?, including exclusive on-board camera footage;) never released elsewhere! Give us sneak preview before released to pasar malam OK? :D
  6. H

JUAN PABLO MONTOYA CRASHED & BREAKS HIS HEAD

crash, crash, crash Crash #1 : Bike crash puts him out of a few GPs. Crash#2 : Crashes into cameraman (see link) Crash#3 : Crashed out of final corner during Hockenheim qualifying just now! :rolleyes:Aiyoo yoo Anymore crashes for us to see, Juan?
  7. H

KKS Autocross on 24/7/2005

Julian !! You wanna put JUICE to add 5 hp on Sunday kah? OK lah, I no choice, must put SAUCE to boost 10hp! KA KA KA
  8. H

HWL adjustable coilover for Wira/Satria/Putra

It was sold to a guy who wanted to use in his Wiralution. Top Perfect recommended that he change the springs and revalve both front shocks to suit the weight and power of his converted Evo2 engine. He decided it was not worth to spend so much to change and wanted to look for a set specifically...
  9. H

Rebound.. heheh
  10. H

SSO 3dot5 Batu Kawan

Eh u*c*e champ julian, Lu penang lang, nah eh batu kawan carpark surface like simi eh? Loose like Shah Alam or fresh tarmac? Hehe, HoWK
  11. H

tyres...

AD07 vs Silverstone tarmac rally Tried both AD07 and Silverstone S575 (S841c) in 195/50R15 size. Silverstone being a competition compound tire of course grips and handles better. On both dry and wet (not standing water!) and on smooth and rough surfaces. BUT only by a bit. I clocked about...
  12. H

wcsy and others, Shock can be serviced at the manufacturer Top Perfect in Sungai Buloh. Heard that it should cost about RM150 to service each shock. I think they will give a warranty after their service since HWL is their product.(anyone confirm?) As mentioned, it is adjustable for ride...
  13. H

As printed on springs: Front 250.60.62P Rear 250.40.62P Me thinks its 6kg/mm and 4kg/mm at the "harder" portion of the progressive. Feels like 3-6kg/mm front and 2-4kg/mm rear. Cheers
  14. H

Pics showing seals 1st pic shows the front right that needs servicing. Other shocks still function properly.
  15. HWL adjustable coilover for Wira/Satria/Putra

HWL adjustable shocks for Wira/Satria/Putra SOLD (again) Thanks for all your enquiries. HWL coilover suspension model MT-1 for Proton Wira, Satria, Putra Height-adjustable (Hi/Lo can lar) Damping rate not adjustable. (Soft/hard cannot wan) Progressive springs. (Comfort for small ripples, but...
  16. H

AMF AUTOCROSS FINALS

From Round2 Shah Alam, As close as you can get to the apex...
  17. H

AMF AUTOCROSS FINALS

Power-sliding out from one of many hair-pins
  18. H

AMF AUTOCROSS FINALS

Cheering for my "arch-rival" ;) Go Galen!