Search results

1. K

What you do for your car with RM100?

Rm100 : Quick robin! To the chopshop!
  2. K

best engine swap for SAGA FLX

flarery : save yourself from the trouble of working on an automatic 1.3L. Even if you made it pop 130hp, it will guzzle gas like a 240 Volvo and already at 50% of its life duration. By the time : you can only shred the weight of the car. or cheaper : buy yourself a throttle controller to make...
  3. K

A/C routine maitenance?

I'd do the compressor oil a week or two after timing belt (80,000km belt change); just something from what I do know however : If you top up the AC gas or 'servis aircond'... and just later after top up the gas, when you drive, you turn on the aircond and the car acceleration gets unusually...
  4. K

Alternator versus Battery

OEM original alternator for Wira is at least RM750 (even that is the touchwood lucky basted price). for 350++, that's third party manufactured NEW alternator, made in Malaysia or Taiwan. 160-190, this is recond alternator. 120-150, this is chopshop price for halfcut alt.
  5. K

Alternator versus Battery

not healthy if at any point of the car is driven (proton), the volt drops below 13.5v. Minimum is 13.5v when aircond (at full blast), headlamp (high beam), foglights, room lamp, window heater, wipers & radio turned on (even for a 15yrs old Proton). Most proton circuit voltage when every...
  6. K

Gear kicks from 5 to N

bro... this is quite cheap - 1.8 gearboxes selling for RM1299 - Palee : 0173925440 (Ampang). Parts runner. Seems like he has 3 units available.
  7. K

daihatsu charade g100 steering not return

Are you using suspension with bodyshift?
  8. K

facing a problem no car enthusiast should ever face

mothballs. drives out even spiders, ants, any bugs out of the car. but only can be applied by leaving your car under the sun at least half a day, and requires you to take them out from the car and air-out the car remove the toxic vapor out from the car. and I despise spiders 6x more than roaches.
  9. K

Gear kicks from 5 to N

he noted second on his ad in some fB car group. just happen to remember his ad there and the other guy newly posted about yesterday.
  10. K

need help: how to increase idling speed on 4G93

ohho... 6A12 tb... psst dude... have you tried setting your TPS to 0.8v at closed throttle... and the stepper motor connected?
  11. K

Gear kicks from 5 to N

go around chopshops and ask for recond gearbox (VRZG - 1.6/VRXE - 1.8), they do take trade in of your damaged gb. I remembered it costs 1.2-1.5k... plus warranty 1mth. halfcut gearbox only (without pedals & clutchpumps) VRZG 1.6 about 1.2k, VRXE SGTi - 1.3-1.6k. Usually the ones selling above...
  12. K

Wideband Airfuel Ratio Meter

I'd take it like... somewhere at the middle of the exhaust pipe and not at the extractor?
  13. K

need help: how to increase idling speed on 4G93

Duratec 272cam & stock throttle body or S90? 1. Are you experiencing throttle lag like you have to foot down the pedal more than usual to have the car going between 1000 till 2000rpm? 2. What's your fuel pressure setting? btw... on most 4gx engine without fuel/ignition management hack and...
  14. K

thks for all the reply... just got meself a used innovate's mtx gauge for RM340 after a long bargain... now needing the LSU4.2 sensor since the dude who sold it said his has gone with da smoke. He had used it for about 16mths (judging from his purchase receipt included with installation fee)...
  15. K

Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

at most, probably... ummm... feeling thankful living in Malaysia, as a petrolhead who wants to keep his 1990s car forever and ever?
  16. K

Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

I'm curious with the VQS system, COEs and those things of Singapore. Let's say your Neo have reached its 10yr limit, ur option is only to scrap the car or have it exported to another country. When you scrap the car, lets say the Neo : do you make any money from scrapping it? Export the car ...
  17. K

at what sort of price range is the aem failsafe bro, or where can I get it locally?
  18. Wideband Airfuel Ratio Meter

Hopefully to get help on this, i am looking to buy wideband AFR meter and currently no confidence which one to buy coz I've been tracking around this gadget and needing 2nd opinion, recommendation or suggestions : 1. Innovate MTX-L 2. AEM UEGO 3. PLX DM-6 anyone using any of these care...
  19. K

Gear kicks from 5 to N

geabox VRZG 5th gear tend to whack out to neutral due to the 5th gearpiece. If it's synchro problem : it'll happen at 3rd too and you may have problems enganging in all gears and all that grinding... short term & cheap solution is mechanic to open the gearbox butt and reverse (pasang terbalik)...
  20. K

Satria Neo CPS problem

blowing out engine? describe this : melted piston? bent conrod? blown block? cylinder head knocked off from block? bent valves? which one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Continuing with the trend of personalized high-end sports/supercars, I recently ran into this heavily modified 997. This particular kit is from Techart and admittedly, the restyled front looks very good! Gaping air vents makes the 997 look meaner.

Now have a look at the rear:

I love what they have done with the rear bumpers as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience