Search results

1. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

you're almost right, but then again, how much negative camber can you set for the rear? 1 degree won't solve the problem, and it also depends on what sort of suspension setup you're using. like i mentioned, 215/45/17 is slightly oversize for the gen2. if you have the choice, opt for 215/40 or...
  2. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

215/45/17 is considered oversize for the gen2, but it can be used, provided your wheels have an offset of 42 and above. anything less will hit the rear fender's internal plastic mud guard. you can opt for 215/40 or 205/45.
  3. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

guys, i'm retiring my ride from track days...hence, i'm letting go most of my stuffs! please sms or call me @ 012-2355903 if you're interested in the following: 1. Racecraft Carbon Fiber Bonnet (OEM Style): RM1,300 2. Momo MOD07 Steering complete with Arospeed Quick Release Hub: RM800...
  4. J

recaro semi bucket wif sabelt-rare

I'm interested in the harness itself. If you've a change of mind selling your items separately, please pm your best price and location for immediate viewing and exchange. Thanks.
  5. J

Sparco SeAt BeLt

sparco knock-offs!
  6. J

15" SSR type C with Adrenalin tyres

i don't mean to screw up your sale here, but the price is way too high. market price for a new piece of adrenalin 205/50/15 is about RM280. that makes it RM1120. wheels 800 for a new set. total RM1920. used item selling with only 10% depreciation? try reducing your price mate.
  7. J

15" SSR type C with Adrenalin tyres

500 bucks for the wheels, cash & carry!
  8. Nitro RC Car for sale!

SPECIFICATIONS Chassis: 1:10 Scale G4 Evolution Series 2006 - Used for 1 race only Engine: Nova Rossi (Italian Modified Racing Specs) - Used for 1 race only Drivetrain: Rear 2-way Differential, Front 1-way Differential Stabilizers: 2 sets Brand New Light Weight Magnesium Alloy (Front...
  9. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

some of us will be running our rides in sepang this 29th...why don't we meet there instead?
  10. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

do you know me? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2336190
  11. J

4 Gen2 owners.. join Gen2 club today..

no worries man...it was just an idea...guess i'll just have the entire rear portion black...lol
  12. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

i see...i thought must have mivec only can join...anyways, thanks.
  13. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

stock standard car can join ah?
  14. J

4 Gen2 owners.. join Gen2 club today..

jantan buruan, trade rear spoiler or not?
  15. J

GEN2 Buddies!!!

eh, can i join the fun?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, am getting my next project car... It's a Civic EG (local) still
in its ori condition. Already has a B16A auto just transplanted in there
for the enjoyable DOHC VTEC experience.

Now shopping for a pair of good sports seats (Recaro, SSCUS, Sparco...
donno yet, all I know is it must be red colour :) and probably to re-
uphols the whole rear seats. Momo steering is a must item too :)

Any ideas on how to go next? Prob a K&N mushroom air filter to help the
engine breathe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience