Search results

1. M

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

If anyone has a full set of stock 4AFE (AE101) Airbox, please let me know.
  2. M

Anyone has AE101 stock air box? please do PM me.
  3. M

Anyone has a AE101 Airbox? How much would it cost for that? I changed my car to an open pod, but lost quite a bit of low end torque.
  4. M

how good can optimum power clean works?

Works like a charm. However on leather, I would suggest just applying the OPC and wipe it off with a cloth. No scrubbing. I've caused some leather damage to my car's arm rest cause i used a toothbrush to lightly scrub the dirt out. BTW, works really well on white leather sneakers too :P
  5. Maintenence, parts, expertise for a used Celica 7th gen?

Guys I've been around at autoworld and motortrader and saw some nice 2005 Celica's going for about 65k. Very tempting although it is auto and all. My query is, since this is not an "official" car imported by Toyota Malaysia and is imported via AP (correct me if im wrong), how are the...
  6. M

Ferrari Four (FF) Unveiled in Malaysia

the revs! If I were to have the pleasure to drive that, I'd ejaculate everytime i pass 6000 RPM.
  7. M

R35 crash in Moscow

the rule of life is, Money cannot buy brains or taste.
  8. M

How to Detail your Engine Bay (Basic)

Nice cleaning ken. I've got a question. I've seen in a certain youtube video, the guy recommends coating the metal parts of the engine (body panel, alternator, engine block, gear box, etc) in WD40 (or similar) lubricants. This is to prevent corrosion as the car has been applied with heavy coat...
  9. M

Re: Looking for parts ? - Post here !!! Looking for AE101 Rear left door handle. Please let me know. Preferably 1 only, but in a set is also fine.
  10. M

Need advice on absorber ae111

Yeah I guess its time to replace my springs. The previous set were replaced by the previous owner. Any firmer springs that can retain original height? To the TS, if you are looking for absorbers, I'd suggest you check out Tokico. I got mine at 150$ each (w/o installation). They are pretty...
  11. M

Need advice on absorber ae111

Guys, do your car ride lower at the back than the front? My rear is riding 2 fingers height, and my front is riding like 4 fingers height. Last year I changed 4 new Tokico absorbers (very good for the money), but springs were re-used. Could it be that the springs are loosing its strength for...
  12. M

Engine Judder

Yeap. it is. Never had that before I went for a service. It happens so randomly, that i cant replicate it at the mechanics.
  13. M

Engine Judder

Since we're on the topic of engine judder. I have another similar problem. Back in January I changed the clutch, bearing, pressure plate (the whole lot) on my Corolla AE101. Ever since then I've been having this random "pulses" from the engine whenever the engine is on idle, and the clutch...
  14. Transmission oil for AE101

Guys I need to change my transmission oil soon. I am currently using Redline fully synthetic, and i cant feel any diffrence personally. maybe my car is stock. Any gear oil to recommend? I was thinking of Toyota's original gear oil, and down a bottle of additive along with it (maybe...
  15. M

Shocks for AE101

Make : Paraut Price : RM 155 Made : Japan Rating : ***** (5/5) Cons : none I can think of since it went soft after a good 4 years.
  16. M

HELP: Altis 1.8 9th Gen Auto Gearbox problem, sharing is caring.

Have you been flooring your pedal and trashing the gearbox? How bout trying a bottle of Lubegard? Many good reviews about this additive.
  17. M

Shocks for AE101

Guys, The rear of my car is still lower than the front even after changing absorbers. Is this the design of the car? Or are my springs going weak? I've noticed that a lot of AE101 and AE111 sags at the butt. What can I do to make it the same height with the front? I've already put a thicker...
  18. M

So I renewed my insurance....

My insurance company is Alianz. Apparently any car that hits 18 years are considered not worthy to be protected by insurance companies.. but we have to bow to them because we need to use the cars. Only in Malaysia daylight robbery is allowed.
  19. So I renewed my insurance....

So I renewed my insurance yesterday and the agent told me. "Mate. since your car is 18 years old already... its gonna only cost you rm200+". "But.. we're not gonna cover you of any accidents." "What will be covered is theft, fire, and accidents for the other party" In short. If I get into...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Would like to seek expert opinion in the way we usually set our Fuel pressure Regulator.

I have bought Aerospeed Fuel Pressure Regulator which comes with a meter to see the psi. For my Waja, I have felt good with 43 psi. However, at one time after I ported my intake manifold, the pressure ran to 45psi.

Thus, I requested the mechanic to help lower it down to 43psi. He unplugged my vacumn hose and basically the pressure went to 50 and above. Then, from there he lower to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience