Search results

1. C

FOR SALE - Apexi Power Intake - Air Filter

Couple of questions if you dont mind 1) what is the selling price 2) is heat shield necessary 3) can it be cleaned? If yes,how? 4) can you do installation on my 4G91? Thanks.
  2. C

Roof interior fabric sagging

call 6274 1859 Central car cushion at kepong. Did my car there
  3. C

Branded New Component 6" Speaker Set Sell Very Cheap!!!!!!

Let me know the brand and send me the pic also thanks! [email protected]
  4. C

[WTS]Sport Version Brake Pads Bendix metal king gold,Ferodo Racing & Mintex Red

How much is the Bendix Metal King Gold FerodoRacing Mintex Red Sport for my 1.5 wira modified 4G91 engine Front disc pad 1 pair? For normal driving condition, ie non hard driving and racing, which is the perferred brake pad? Thanks
  5. C

Where to repair leather steering

I believe they are quite good ... with 20 years of experience (if i am not mistaken). I got them to clean my leather seat and change the roofing of my car. Price very reasonable. I saw them doing leather seats for big cars and quite impressed. Go to their shop and check them out yourself.
  6. C

Where to repair leather steering

http://www.centralcushion.com.my You can check out the website above and give them a call. They are in Kepong.
  7. C

Windscreen Water Marks Stain Remover

Is your Remover effective in getting rid of subborn stains? Will it be damaging on the car paint, in case accidently spill on to it?
  8. C

New K&N standard replacement air filter

Do you have one for wira 4g91? How much it cost? Thanks
  9. C

[chemlube]Fully sync ,semi-sync[HKS]turbo engine oil sold here

How much do you charge for the oil? Semi and fully syn prices please. May consider changing the next time round. What is this NA car you referred to? Thanks ok, saw your price on page one, thanks anyway.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro zth-ers... i wanna ask bout rolling fender... do anyone know the best place to roll fender? if can, easy budget also.. thx

rgrds,

Gauze
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience