Where to repair leather steering

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
Hi guys,

Do you know where to repair leather steering around KL/PJ ?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
how's the quality of work chrischinc?

chrischinc

May 10, 2006
I believe they are quite good ... with 20 years of experience (if i am not mistaken). I got them to clean my leather seat and change the roofing of my car. Price very reasonable. I saw them doing leather seats for big cars and quite impressed. Go to their shop and check them out yourself.

bacardilimon

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
Klang
hello Im interest bout' this too, may I know wer can I repair this in either PJ/ Klang? and how bout' d price? thx

yongfei

Known Member
May 23, 2006
multiplan.active.ws
last time i wanna repair my steering leather also....cost about Rm100 (normal sterring bought at RM220).....b wise i get a new one...

It's depand on what brand of steering, if no worth repair it...better get a new one...

cdraculla, what kind of dtreering you have? MOMO?>

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
yongfei said:
last time i wanna repair my steering leather also....cost about Rm100 (normal sterring bought at RM220).....b wise i get a new one...

It's depand on what brand of steering, if no worth repair it...better get a new one...

cdraculla, what kind of dtreering you have? MOMO?>
yongfei,

yup, it is momo. any place to recommend ? :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need some help here...

Who has successfully upgraded the absorber to any after market abs, but retaining the OEM spring?

I heard that the SEs (the first 10k batch) are using the Waja absorbers, matched with revised spring height. Can anyone confirm this?

Currently WiSE users face a problem where.. when after market 1.6/1.8 absorbers are used with the OEM springs. the front height will be too low and the rear height will be too high.

This is due to the revised spring height. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience