Search results

1. Duncan/Playmaxx/ProYo Cold Fusion & Cold Fusion GT Yoyo

Duncan/Playmaxx/ProYo Cold Fusion Duncan/Playmaxx/ProYo Cold Fusion YoYo. It was purchased new, many years ago, kept as spare and has never been used. Cleaning out my old bedroom and I found this at the back of my closet. The Cold Fusion is not currently being manufactured any more and is a...
  2. Look who picked up a new exhaust...

A nice ARQRAY exhaust to go with his ARQRAY rear wing... :biggrin: I'm still waiting for him to share pictures and a clip. Tom, :smokin: ....
  3. Initial D Fifth Stage is out!

The first episode is out! RAW, so still waiting for the subs to come out... Trailers... tgjqXN849c4 NauCRPWjFFY Watch the first episode RAW here...
  4. Teaser, the Abarth 500 Tributo Ferrari...

I'm sure you all have already caught this clip of the Fiat 500 ad for the states... Saucy! She's so hawttt! cpi2IAec9Ho This one though... is no ordinary Fiat 500 Abarth... Trade 'Kermit' for her...?
  5. New updates to Project Kermit - Joey modded headlights done

A cute accessory, my Go-Badge has arrived. I got the one that looks like a power button. Also the head lights have been fitted in and they are looking good! The lower grill has had the insides painted black as well as the fog light surrounds on the bumper...
  6. Project "Kermit" - The Verde Ithaca Green MINI Cooper S

What started out as an Electric Blue '03 Cooper S, running 17" BBS RK's is now getting a make over. It was feeling a little bit dated so I thought a refresh would be good. So then Project "Kermit" begins. I chose to go with the Lamborghini green "Verde Ithaca", hence the "Kermit". *laughs*. This...
  7. Project "Kermit"

What started out as an Electric Blue '03 Cooper S, running 17" BBS RK's is now getting a make over. It was feeling a little bit dated so I thought a refresh would be good. This is what it looked like before. It's a bone stock daily driver with some decals. The union jack on the roof was done by...
  8. A quick impression of the F458 Italia + Pics

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tSFpnsQ-CZQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="230" width="335"></iframe> '(00): Here's a quick pictorial take on the F458 in a private lawn. Darkchild has been fiddling with performance cars for a long time and...
  9. Skyline Gathering 2010?

A fellow Skyline owner asked me if there was a gathering coming soon. I didn't know how to answer him. It's almost the middle of 2010 and perhaps it's about time we organized a gathering for the year. Any suggestions?:hmmmm: ---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  10. Only Official Midnight Purple Z-Tune?!?

For real? Via GT-RR.com Edit : Added more...
  11. RARE Ken Block DC Manteca 3 Lowtop shoes

SOLD! I got them in the wrong size! Crap! I've decided to let these go so they are up for sale! This version is sold out and very hard to come by. Ken Block DC Manteca 3 Lowtop Model Name : BLOCK MNT 3 Model Number : 302427 Color : Black / White / Soft Lime Size : US 8.0 / UK 7.0 / EUR 40.5 /...
  12. [WTB] S30 240z/260z/280z

Looking for a S30 240z/260z/280z. The shorter wheelbase version, not the 2+2. Any help is much appreciated. Thinking of starting a small restoration project car.
  13. Took some shots of the #QM1 V-Spec II Nur

Just a couple of shots I took last night...
  14. Sneak Peek Audi S8 Quattro

:biggrin: Waiting for BlackHowlings pictures and videos.
  15. SplitFire Super Direct Ignition System For RB

This is the SF-DIS-005 model for RB engines. It is suitable for RB26DETT, Rb25DET, RB25DE and RB20DE. These are almost new and barely used as I just fitted them not long ago. Upgraded to Okada Projects Plasma Direct Ignition Coils.
  16. The RX8 convoy 11/09/09 Friday Night at Shell Across Eastin.

Anyone here that was part of the RX8 convoy last night at the Shell, across Eastin Hotel last night? Thumbs up to you guys. Sorry if I got in the way. :biggrin:
  17. 360 Challenge Stradale

More shots can be found at '360 Challenge Stradale'
  18. 3am, 5 GT-R's went out to play...

Excuse the poor camera phone pictures. This wasn't planned and I didn't bring a proper camera to take pictures. Regret not bring even a point and shoot camera... couple more shots at 'Quattro then the midnight run'.
  19. 3am GT-R meet last night.

Excuse the poor camera phone pictures. This wasn't planned and I didn't bring a proper camera to take pictures. couple more shots at 'Quattro then the midnight run'.
  20. 997 gt3 rs

Man, this thing is really something else. It's one serious car. :smokin: Watch in HD. Teaser, the GT3 RS more pictures at '997 GT3 RS'

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ppl,

i'm driving an sgti, 2002 Siemens ECU, everything original

my car is getting very instable,

for example like driving through uneven road,

my steering will start swaying to the side that is lower,

and also while doing cornering, it sucks like hell...

my mech checked the arb, they say no problem (haven't change since i get

my car)

PLEASE ADVISE ME....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience