Search results

1. A

L7 Turbo Kelisa, Im looking for one..

Hi guys, Im looking for a Kelisa with an L700 Turbo transplanted in it. I've tried searching around but there aren't many around, thats why i posted here. :driver: Thanks in advance.
  2. [WTS] Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Pack, with Apex Booklet, GT5 Card w 5 Cars (PS3)

SOLD I have a copy of the Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Pack for sale. Reason for selling : I have another copy. Whole pack includes : Gran Turismo PS3 Blu-Ray Game + Box set Apex, 308 Pages Booklet of History, Driving Technique and Game Info GT5 3D Card Codes for 5 Stealth Cars to...
  3. A

Orphanage around OUG, Old Klang Road, Sri Petaling, Salak South?

Hi there, does anyone knows any orphanage around these places? OUG Old Klang Road Sri Petaling Salak South Taman Desa Puchong Preferably with majority chinese children. This has nothing to do with racism, just that im planning do something to celebrate the Mooncake Festival. Orphanage with...
  4. Evo VII to Evo X...

Sorry for the misleading title. I know it's an evo VII not VIII. >.< :confused_smile: if u ask me.. i'd say leave it as it is.. More pics from #####Å£ÈËÈÃEVO8±äÉíEVO10#####
  5. A

The Wangan Midnight Anime Thread

Now, for all the Wangan Midnight arcade game n car-related anime fans alike, rejoice! For all the Initial D fans, while we wait for Stage 5... ini diaaa... Wangan Midnight the Anime! Youtube YouTube - Wangan Midnight Anime Ep. 1 Raw [1/3] (but it's divided into parts...) or like me, u enjoy...
  6. A

The Lecka Lecka Tel. No thread

This is another of the thread similiar to the thread I posted earlier. As someone closed that thread I have to resort to posting again as I really need the number. Anyone got the number to Lecka lecka at Bintang Walk? The one right in front of Starhill entrance. Yup the one with the al-fresco...
  7. Shaquille O’Neal’s stretched Lamborghini Gallardo

Shaquille got one of these beauties.. and then maybe, being 7-foot and an inch, he cant fit in.. he has his stretched... could not detect any differences?! lol... u guys judge for urself.. from: Motor Authority » Shaquille O’Neal’s stretched Lamborghini Gallardo
  8. S'pore Grand Prix Confirmed!

Singapore to host night GP in 2008 Posted on Friday 11 May 2007 At a press conference today it was announced that Singapore will host a Formula One grand prix for five years, starting in 2008. The race will take place late in the season on a street circuit, but...
  9. Classic Skyline KPGC10 Awesome Video

EAXGuD_f3Kw The KPGC10 is one my favourite generations of the skyline.. here's an awesome video i found online.. listen to tat sound~
  10. A

Good Charlotte's Live In KL

U guys heard bout it? they're having a concert in bukit jalil tis saturday.. i'll be there.. and i have a pair of tickets to sell.. anyone of u goin?
  11. Good Charlotte Exclusive Concert Tickets (Free Tshirt)

UPDATED: Last Minute Good Charlotte's Concert Tickets Update : The concert's tonite! Last chance to get your tickets! Date: 21 April Saturday, 8pm Venue: Bukit Jalil Stadium This is a special event, and entry is strictly INVITATION only. This is the last time i would be posting here. I'll...
  12. A

New Impreza Pictures from 2007 New York Autoshow

first reaction.. :shocked: second.. :confused_smile: third.. :angry_smile: wat the hell~!!! at least the interior is better lookin than the predecessor.. but to rival this.... ? wat are the ppl in subaru thinkin?! ............ pix from paultan.
  13. A

Chap Goh Meh: Where to throw mandarin oranges?

yup, where do we go to to throw/ collect mandarin oranges.. u guys noe wat i mean rite? it's a custom during chap goh meh, ladies throw mandarin oranges into river/lake/longkang etc etc.. while the dudes try to retrieve em.. so? where do these ppl go to? any idea? i'd like to go where there...
  14. A

Help Needed: PS2 cant read games n dvd

guys, my ps2 cant read any games cd n dvd.. whenever i put the cd in, it just goes to the main 'blue' browser screen.. it's been 3 years since i bought it, i neva took it for servicing b4.. anyone can share their experience? anywhere u guys can recommend me to go to get it fix? around kl...
  15. Supra Replacement Computer Generated Image

i havent seen this pix before.. just found em.. hot~ notice the front lamps? reminiscient of the classic toyota 2000gt.. i'll post the 2000gt pix in a short while..
  16. A

Dove : Natural Beauty?

check tis out guys... http://www.zipperfish.com/mediabase/popup.php?Active=ViralVideo&&ID=1512
  17. A

Who killed Zhang ZiYi?

No, Zhang's not dead. haha... For those who watched The Banquet, should know wat im talking about.. so who do you think killed her at the end? the prince survived and killed her? is it the ghost of emperor Li? the minister came back to avenge the death of his children...
  18. Used Motorola V3 for sale (still with ORIGINAL WARRANTY)

I got a Motorola V3 for sale. It's black and it's original warranty is still valid. reason for selling: got a new phone FYI, sticker on screen still intact Comes with 1) box 2) battery 3) charger 4) manual booklet 5) warranty card 6) original receipt price: RM420 location...
  19. A

Post Missing ?

The replies i posted yesterday were all gone.. wat's goin on? and i cant seem to go to some pages.. the 'care to share jokes' thread for example, i cant seem to find the last page where member act7656 posted, instead when i clicked last page, the last post is by blacksamurai from yesterday...
  20. A

Police Car Kills Senior Citizen Crossing Road

Wednesday October 11, 2006 Police car kills senior citizen crossing road MORNING MISHAP: Policemen directing traffic at the site where Chan (inset) was killed in Falim, Menglembu, yesterday morning. Chan’s body lies under a black plastic bag in the background. IPOH: A 59-year-old man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

Is there any difference between these 2 distributors (both photos from 4G92 engine).

1:

2:

Hope can explain, or maybe just different model with the same performance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience