Search results

1. Changing the final drive in a S15 lsd differential

Hi all, Anyone here knows which Nissan car's final drive will fit into my S15 full lock LSD differential without modifying much? I'm looking to change it to 4.1 for track and drift use. Thanks in advance!
  2. W

Garrett GT3076 Turbo A/R70 housing

Bro pm me your best price. I will sms you too. Thanks bro!
  3. HKS Silent Hi-Power Full Exhaust System

I have 1 unit of this HKS Silent Hi-POwer full set used for sale. Plug & Play for S14 & S15.
  4. W

Garret GT 2835 Ar 60 Ball BearingTurbine

YO Bro! PM me your best price bro! From what car ah?
  5. W

[WTS] Carbon Fiber Hood *Available All Type Of Car*

Bro, Do you have the single vent hood for s15? any other material besides Carbon fibre? If you have, please pm me bro! Thanks!
  6. W

BeeR Rev Limiter

Yo Bro! Interested bro! Any problems faced after using it? Are you running power fc with it bro? PM me your best price bro! Thanks!
  7. W

BRIDE Low Max Gias Sport (Replica)

Yo bro! 2K 1 pair or 1 seat? What railing ah? Any car ah?
  8. W

HKS twin plate clutch kit for SR(pic inside)

Still available? Would like to put it into my S15. Is the price negotiable? Location?Thanks!
  9. W

[WTS] 4G93P Half cut for Sale

No, my Gti not 550hp, 100hp also hard. My car only 90hp on will only I fink. You putra more power la. Now power more more cannot play with you. Cut me like tear tissue paper only.
  10. W

[WTS] 4G93P Half cut for Sale

Is you sale?
  11. W

Halfcut will be arriving after CNY

Wah very happening ah Jasper! :D
  12. W

2001 GDB Subaru WRX STi

Hello Brian!! ;)
  13. W

Need help on 4G93T

U sure the EVo 3 TD05H is single fin ah? I thought its twin fin. I thought only the VR4 wan is single finned. Anyway, yes if you were to change the turbo to a TD05 its better to change your injectors and add fuel regulator. If you got extra cash go for the racing fuel pump. I hope this helps.
  14. W

Can L200 turbo be bored to fit 1.3cc pistons ah?

I think cannot also man,..my fren sure talk cock already lor this wan
  15. Can L200 turbo be bored to fit 1.3cc pistons ah?

Just out of curiosity can the L2 turbo cylinder be bored to fit 1.3L pistons? If yes what pistons are they from? My fren said his mech did that for him.........
  16. W

Boost Readings?!!

Aiyoh! Gen2 also wan to bully ah you......hahahaha......maybe the P sticker stands for Poser or Professional
  17. W

Boost Readings?!!

Hello AlurcarD!! So how's your car now? Settled your car stuff already ah? Still overboosting ah?
  18. W

Brand new Garret Turbos for sale

The TD05 16g is it the small or big wan ah?
  19. W

Boost Readings?!!

1.3 bar boost is quite high man! Better go check out whats the problem first before you overboost more man......By the way, how's the feeling like boosting the TD05H at 1.3 bar on a GSR ah? like Evo or not ah? hehehehhe....just curious..
  20. W

Boost Readings?!!

Wat kind of boost controller are you using? the aquarium kit or electronic one? You say that the boost controller is switch off,hmmmm could be the boost controller's problem and maybe the actuator is faulty....the boost seems to be spiking.....go and ask your mechanic who did this man

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Presenting the all new Jeep Wrangler 2011, one of the most capable off-roaders since its inception 60 years ago. This Unlimited Sahara model is able to climb up the rock in a breeze. What's more to love heritage? Enjoy this short video clip of the Jeep crawling up rocks.

YouTube - ‪2011 Jeep Wrangler - "Rock Climber" Commercial‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience