1. Supachip

Satria Stolen in Pyramid Carpark - 14 Dec 08 12.36PM

Will pay attention to green satrias...:secruity:
  2. Supachip

cheap Passo TRD Racy front bodykit-new

Any photo??
  3. Supachip

Myvi bonnet hole

Gentlemen...don't get me wrong. I just don't like the design of that logo on the bonnet. It just seemed not suitable in my eyes. Nitrus: Thanks for your unnecessary input which I don't really appreciate and obviously not my intention whatsoever.
  4. Myvi bonnet hole

Hi all, I don't really like the P2 logo on the front of bonnet. Therefore, tried to remove it but only to find out there's a centering hole under the logo badge. What's the best way to pactch up the little hole without going to body and paint shop? Thanks.
  5. TE37 16" + tyres for sale

TE37, K-speed imitation, tyres 60%, RM1500. The rims are in excellent condition, very minimum scratch. View to believe. Reason for selling - I m selling my car :_:. Trade in with steel rims+tyres are welcome.
  6. Myvi conversion

Anyone know where can i get Myvi to be converted to passo as in the photos? This car looks absolutely stunning !
  7. Supachip

Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

Do you mod the original seat? or change to a aftermarket bucket seat?
  8. Supachip

Satria Neo Review: Second Impression

I love Neo so much that I almost bought it....however, after been to the showrooms and view the car for a couple more times, I discovered that getting in and out of the car is very much uncomfortable. the roof is really too low. I am 175cm, when getting in the car, my head will always rub...
  9. Supachip

Used ready to run Nitro 1/10 car for sale!!

BUMP. Last last price......RM500 (rock bottom price for a nitro car + radio system) as I discovered that the receiver is out of order as one channel is not working (steering) but can be easily replaced. Otherwise, everything is in 100% working condition.
  10. Supachip

Price reduce to RM650. Need cash urgently...any serious taker?
  11. Supachip

some more Some more photos
  12. Used ready to run Nitro 1/10 car for sale!!

Used ready to run 1/10 nitro gas RC car for sale !!! Bought from hongkong, brand "HL" (Kyosho FW05S imitation) Hence, all kyosho parts are compatible. Used for 3 weeks. In 95% mint condition. Reason for selling - upgraded to MugenSeiki MTX3. Bought at RM1xxx, now letting go at RM700 Photos speak...
  13. Supachip

Treo 600 PDA phone

I prefer to trade only lah.....:X-:
  14. Treo 600 PDA phone

{WTT} Treo 600 PDA Phone I have this Treo 600 PDA phone (99% new) for trade with any other mobile phones. Includes 256 mmc, stylus, screen protector,genuine leather PDA pouch, charger, data transfer syn cable, cd, manual, and the box. Anyone interested?
  15. Supachip

idiot car owner with tinted rear lamp

You guys ever seen some super retard who tinted the WHOLE front headlamp with the darkest tint? I mean WHOLE headlamp, not just the edge. If they don't want to shine the road at night, they should just remove the the front headlamp..... Unevolved retard....
  16. Supachip

Race Tin R/C cars

Aiyo guys, I think u r outdated loh, we've used to play that like 1 year ago......There was a topic on this.
  17. Supachip

helicopter rotating noise

Yes, indeed, when step on the throttle pedal, I can feel like metal parts are knocking/rotating. Definitely not the mudguard, I've checked. I start to suspect that problem might be coming from the differential gears......
  18. Supachip

New Naza 206

Huh? 206 got 1.2 liter version one meh? I thought only 1.4, 1.6, 2.0, 2.0 VVT.
  19. Supachip

*stock clearance* 128MB and 256MB !!!

Hi, want to ask whether this mms suitable for pda Treo 600 that uses SD-mmc?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, my car has 4 disc brakes. I find it very hard to lock my handbrake when trying to execute a handbrakie.

Is there any mods to help me make my handbrake more bite? What disc brake pads would you recommend?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience