Search results

1. C

4G69 Bad Fuel consumption 30L/100KM

I try to explore some engine improvement, but seems like very little information in the web, maybe it is due to the old engine. I notice the car is running heavy in the morning, sometimes. When the engine is in a cold conditions, i can get better rev and better engine respond... really strange...
  2. C

Do you ever think of the open pod?
  3. C

HI, do you guys manage to find any K&N drop in filter for the grandis?
  4. C

[WTS]Works Underdrive Pulley

do you have the model for Mit Grandis enginer ( i think is 4G69), is it same size with that?
  5. C

Nissan Grand Livina Modification talk

i did experience by removing the VS from my car, with the earth cables only, I felt the engine respond better. Btw, have you tested on any open pod filters? or modified an air vent into the current filter box? what do you mean by custom made sensor?
  6. C

Nissan Grand Livina Modification talk

what is the effect of ground cable and vs?
  7. C

Grand Livina ECU

I will suggest u reinstall the air vent comes with the original air filterbox, this could help to direct some cold air from front bonnet into your filter. Besides, may i know any effect after install the open pod filter, coz some cars come with sensitive map sensor which is not suitable to...
  8. C

Grand Livina ECU

besides, i suggest you relocate your sensor slightly further from the original position, since you have replace the header..
  9. C

Grand Livina ECU

I agreed, try to reset your ecu, I dont see the changes of filter and exhaust will cause the rpm increase so high, probably you have to remove all power terminal for 24 hrs and reset the ecu, then let the ecu detect the increase of air intake and exhaust.
  10. C

Redline Lighten Aluminium Crank Pulley.

what is the best price included installation for grand livina?
  11. C

Rear Lower Arm Bar

do you have any suitable for grand livina???
  12. C

X-Trail owners

I did use the above product, but different brand, a cheap brand earth cable from 'sister' accs shop, throttle body cleaner from spareparts shop, iradium spark plug, never change until now, and constantly replace the lub - shell blue bottle, ATF always is Matic D after every 40,000km.. If you...
  13. C

X-Trail owners

Hi Caarzee, I think my idea will be just cut off the chain and remain the cap, but this have to wait till my next service. hehehe Trust me, get yourself a Stainless steel muffler from Matola, cheap and good, the 1 i bought is about RM 250 only (S-type inside)included installation, XT...
  14. C

X-Trail owners

omg, finally u get it done. i believe the engine felt lighter and the rev is better. have you redo the header and muffler?
  15. C

X-Trail owners

Hi Caarzee, The TB extender is install before the TB butterfly valve (TB>TB Extender>soft hose>air filter), something like that. I think it is looks like a thin plate compare the photo you attached, and it is made of light alloy.. Only extended about 5mm, I dont really understand the theory...
  16. C

X-Trail owners

Have you come across the throttle body extender. The aust member got it from Canada and 'review' that works. But I have doubt on that, if we are looking for the extender, we can just extend the air vent out...or slot in a pvc pipe for that section(even samco soft pipe will do)..
  17. C

X-Trail owners

I think i understand what your experiment, the increase of the amount of hot air affect the fuel required to burn. it is similar like running the car at night, the air is denser and fuel is higher, so we felt the car is more powerful...
  18. C

X-Trail owners

I take out the voltage stabiliser and remain the earth due to it affect my pick up power., but another way it does improve the speaker bass quality. besides, my earth cable is currently contacted to 5 points - alternator, engine block , battery,2x body, felt diff initialy, but nothing much now...
  19. C

X-Trail owners

HI Caarzee. Cutting about the chain, there is plenty on the link that u sent to me, Most of them did that on their sentra, but i didnt receive any local information. I am not keen to further modify the XT now, plenty of rattling noise come out, especially after turning on the aircond. What is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, know any place where i can do good and cheap wheel alignment and cambering in Ampang?

I hate to go to places where all of a sudden they say cambering is RM60.00 when you can get it for RM45.00.

Thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience