Search results

1. N

Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated...

Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated. This is a much more civilized area than autoworld!
  2. Used Ultra Racing anti-roll bar Civic FD

Item(s): Ultra Racing 16mm anti-roll bar for Honda Civic FD Package includes: Price:RM160 Dealing method: COD in KL or PJ Location of seller: Kuala Lumpur (Cheras) Contact method/details: 019-6023398 (SMS) Age of item: 1.5 year --- Item(s) conditions: Excellent (No...
  3. Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 (RC EP buggy-RTR)

Sold. Moderator pls delete thread. Thanks.
  4. N

alpine 9887 vs kenwood DPX-MP611U

lang666 is asking a suggestion of a HU with budget of RM1300 max. Come on, you buggers know very well with that money you can't buy anything like the Mcintosh MX406,HxD2, ODR, F1, Sound Monitor and etc.... (not even 2nd hand):stupid: Still want to debate on which HU is the best meh????? I...
  5. N

FS: Arc Audio XXK4150

Reserved
  6. N

Reserved
  7. N

Reserved
  8. N

Need help... About amplifier...

The shop that told you that your battery can't support the power of the HU is STUPID:stupid:, not you are stupid. Many ICERs with more than 800w or even 1000w RMS amps haven't face that kind of issue. Anyway, distortion will creep in since you are relying on the internal amp power from the JVC...
  9. N

Reserved
  10. FS: Arc Audio XXK4150

Reserved
  11. N

Advice on Component Speakers

If those speakers are powered by a 'clean' amp, harshness shouldn't really be a big issue for his favourite music genre.
  12. N

I think the Alpine F1 speakers are OEM from Tymphany (manufacturer for Scanspeaks).
  13. N

Based on the strength of the brand alone, Focal wins hands down as the best speakers manufacturer compare to Alpine and Boston (as some of the series are even OEM from others). But what is your budget??? Different series yield different results and quality. As for your pointed favourite genre, I...
  14. N

Anyone using Eclipse CD3200??

There are differences between dealers and distributors. The distributor for Eclipse products is CSE just like Woo Kee Hong for Alpine. The rest are all dealers. As far as I know, Automotive Genesis at Seri Kembangan offered the best price for Eclipse headunits as one of the authorized dealers...
  15. N

Need some Help for Ice Entry

Equipments only tell you half the story in the journey to audio nirvana. Set up a system with good tuning options such as EQ, slopes, XO etc. Tuning most of the time plays the most essential role in determing the edge of one system against another besides the quality of the hardware...
  16. N

Agako Reference 4100 amplifier

Sifu mike, mind to enlighten me what's the odds if the comparison is made on bridged mode? I am well aware that both amps don't churn the similar power but I am just trying to make a point that at that price, it is hard to come across an amp with that kind of quality output (despite being on...
  17. N

Need some Help for Ice Entry

What u can get with this Mohawk setup is probably better clarity than your OEM system. About SQ, I just can't see what u can do with RM900. Perhaps, getting a 2nd hand 2-channel Audio System amp and a 2nd hand entry level Focal/Diamond/Helix speakers (if u can find one). That also might have...
  18. Agako Reference 4100 amplifier

Honestly, I don’t really like to give review on products especially on ICE stuffs since things are just too vague and subjected to many interpretations. Not withstanding criticism from those who have strong opinions on brands which they have invested substantially. However, to this amplifier, I...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im looking for evo 3 or vr4 rs halfcut anyone can help me ????
please feel free to drop details here
and i am within a tight budget so hopefully u all can help me get a good deal
thx very much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience