Search results

1. A

Honda Integra DC2 94/97

ada lg ke kete ni...or sold already....
  2. A

JANNAH chasis and wheels store,lots lots of stuff for lots of car

WOI BRO! ko punya barang mahal la... dah berape kali dah ko g umrah????
  3. A

[WTS] 17" ORI Rays Eng. U.A. S-05 Eurostar

Nice Item Bro
  4. A

Who's The Real Vtec King In Malaysia?

aiyaaa.... cool down la vtec king... dont be a king kong laa.hehehehe
  5. A

Vote for the most "daring" and "nice" color for EK 2 door!!

water colour mix with pencil colour....
  6. A

16" rim 4 sale

what type of rim isss? realy advan RG look a like
  7. A

halfcut and installation.....

bro, b18cR to ek chasis... how much it cost? do u hav that engine? pm me... cheeerss
  8. A

16" rims for sale

wanna mine?? te37 vorkracing 4holes pcd100+2's advan neova at front & 2's toyo trampio guwin at rear... 195/55/R15.. u top up for me... cheers!
  9. A

D16A to manual

thanks for all... BTW, i've changed my gearbox to manual right now...; costing just around rm 1400 for all.. the workshop is in meru, klang... honda man there..
  10. A

Sasuke Honda ORI and Imitation parts (Exterior & Interior)

how much is the REAR 99 ek conversion altogether? with dc2 spoiler...rear crystal light.. TW part
  11. A

Rear Disc Brake Querries

better u change it with ek hafcut, not from eg hafcut..coz i've got problem with rear allignment since i've used eg rear disc brake set... but now that problem settled when i've change it to ek raer disc(complete set) coz some pomen told me that measurement of eg rear disc not same as ek rear disc
  12. A

:: Head Count ::

PUYAN/S,ALAM/CIVIC EJ7 99 SPECS+DOMANI REAR/D16A/012-9346528
  13. D16A to manual

i've plan to change my D16A(SOHC VTEC A/T) to M/T.. anyone knows what type of M/T g/box can fix wif d16A engine? :Not_Impressed:
  14. A

Honda Turbo Kits

nice item... got to change my mind to transplant my d16A engine...
  15. A

GT-Four RC

just like a tamiya
  16. A

LOts of civic suspension for sell

2 rear KYB shocks (only 2 pieces) for honda-RM 250 bro, is't stock 1? come with spring or not...?? can u pm me the pic. bump'''
  17. A

New Buddy club P1 racing

just pay 2k not include box ok kaa?... hehe.. nice rim... bumpp
  18. A

Domani question ....

ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT fade!ori stanley lights WILL NOT...
  19. A

Need an advice

u better get the car tonite.... dont wait till 2morrow... someone will swap it for that lucky pice!
  20. A

Domani question ....

there's one domani trunk for sale at sunway... not sure wahat the shop's name... its same line with N1 racing.. black colour with ori domani emblem

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

very simple only..seal your woofer box completely....
make sure there is no air coming out from the box when your woofer kicks hard....

there are 2 way you seal a woofer box
1)use silicon sealant or glue gun to seal ever corners of your box

2)use double sided tape and stick it on the back subwoofer speaker round frame(refer to the picture), stick into a compklete round shape..and then screw it back tighly into your box...this way you can minimize/seal the small gap in between you box and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience