Search results

1. W

New & Used mobile phones from HP, SE & Nokia for sale

-B-U-M-P- New price on the iPAQ and SE C902 is sold.
  2. New & Used mobile phones from HP, SE & Nokia for sale

HP IPAQ 912c Business Messenger - USED - CONDITION = Good working condition with only small minor scratches on the phone. - FREE original HP leather casing worth RM129 - FREE original MAP KING GPS cd & license - FREE kingston 4gb memory card - Comes with hands free, cd, manual, box in original...
  3. Kancil 850EX stolen TODAY-14th MAY 2009

Hello forummers, My buddy's wife car have been stolen in broad daylight in Kepong Baru market (parked along King's bakery shop) today even though the car was locked and visible in a congested area. Unfortunately she forgot to locked the steering lock as she thought it was safe. :S Nevertheless...
  4. W

Bulletproof vest

i doubt bulletproof is a legal thing that can be put on sale. Just my 2cents!
  5. W

New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

IMHO I totally agreed with QuickRide about Roy_fatboy. There are so many Vios on the street and it's individual preferences. If you personally do not like something, u have every right to voice it as your personal opinion out but NOT critizing other's decision of owning a vios. Think before u...
  6. W

heavy tinted summon again!!!

It's festive season towards the year end (deeparaya, christmas, new year, cny), thus it's $ making time.:X-:
  7. W

Used K700i for sale (midlands set)

Hi wlm558, You got PM. Hi ldhong, Yup, u r right. Reserved for you ar but still open for offer in case you don't wanna buy lor.....
  8. W

Revised Price! Sorry For All Late Pm Reply! All Pm Replied! Pm Me For Best Price!! Come Come!!
  9. W

Bump Bump! Bump Bump!
  10. W

Motorola V3X

Hey bro, y selling off the phone ar? any reason? I interested ler
  11. W

Bump! LAST BUMP FOR TODAY! :shades_smile:
  12. W

Bump Bump! All PM replied!
  13. W

Bump Bump! !!bump!!
  14. W

hey bro, You got PM! ;-)
  15. W

Pm Replied Hi all, ALL PM REPLIED! ;-) Keep the offer coming:angel_smile:
  16. W

All PM replied!
  17. W

pictures.... Check out my phone for sale picture. Taken with my colleague M V3x...yum yum phone ar...must get liao:shades_smile: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2105509290
  18. Used K700i for sale (midlands set)

I have been using this phone for more then a year thus the warranty from midlands habis adi. Phone condition i will say normal aje with scratches here and there arr. I'm selling this phone as i'm planning to get a 3G phone (most prob M V3x ar, hehehe...anyone got good deal ar?). In my phones...
  19. W

spare tyre compartment turned into a reservior

aquarium in bonnet? i was driving a wira aeroback last time and i was having the same problem when my car is just about 6 months old. Not only the spare tyre was filled with water but almost flooded my rear seat as well. Most of the time i was driving alone and the water was so full till it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience