Search results

1. Mivec CA4A Head

- Complete set for 4G91 / 4G92 / 4G93 DOHC conversion - Come with Mivec manifold intake - Port and Polish (Stage 2) - Good and race condition - Free 4G93 Timing Belt with No Crack!, Worth RM200! - Location Bandar Tun Razak Stadium (Cheras) - Saturday/Sunday - Whatsapp/Call : 012 6868017...
  2. P

what should do after engine transplant??

Get your car for dyno. This will let you know what parts is failure and need replacement that bring down your HP.
  3. Chassis Welding

Guys, any trusted workshop providing car chassis welding? I have a rust spot that needs to be removed and welding to patch back. Prefer location is within KL area. The size of the rust spot is about 2ftx1ft. Thanks
  4. P

Adjustable kyb rs pro

Now things getting complicated. The replacement cartridge is more longer than my existing casing so it cannot close. Damn it! I believe my adjustable is 1st batch. So have to go Sunway for 2nd times. Finally decided to wait for call on Monday/Tuesday to confirm from KYB manufacture whether can...
  5. Adjustable kyb rs pro

Really a sad/bad experienced. I have been using this adjustable for about 2 years + and it served me well and I am "happy" of this product although that's pro and con. I called distributor to inquiry about availability of cartridge replacement because I noticed car handling has started wobbling...
  6. P

Wira 1.5 compressor bearing cracking sound

I had this problem on my car compressor also. It is bearing problem but my case is severe because it totally damaged!
  7. P

Weird Sound when mivec engages - Help needed

if you disconnect mivec connector does the "tuk tuk" sound still appear? If yes then should be internal parts else you need to change mivec solenoid.
  8. P

Mivec Club

Thanks for your awesome information. Sound like Jun stage 2 is too good to be on road. I guess this is end of mod for me for time being.
  9. P

Mivec Club

did anyone use JUN mivec stage 2 cam ? can share your experience in terms of maintenance, pricing, daily driving and etc...
  10. P

Mivec Club

Call Ahmad Zaki(017 6917136) very well known Mivec tuner. My car tuned by him also.
  11. P

Mivec Club

kind of confuse here, are we talking about inner diameter or outer diameter? Mivec 1.6 = 2"(inner diameter) Mivec 1.8 = 2.2"/2.3"(inner diameter) Which one is correct ?
  12. P

Mivec Club

cool. Thank you for advise. Let you all know the result after change it.
  13. P

Mivec Club

guys, need advise. What is the correct exhaust piping diameter for 1.8 mivec ? Some say go for 2" or 2.2" which diameter is best for city and highway driving. Current piping diameter is 1.7" which is good for city but highway feel like back pressure too much. My car take longer time to reach...
  14. P

Microtech

sound like after 1000km is safeties measure to extend engine lifespan. Thanks
  15. P

Microtech

Need recommendation here. What is the suitable mileage before Dyno tuning after engine overhaul ? I heard new bearing and piston need to run-in first ?
  16. P

Engine Block Overhaul !

Finally get back my car on yesterday after 1 month wait. Well still worth it ! total cost 4K+ - Port and Polish engine head - Mivec 81mm piston - KING bearing - All others oil seals and gasket Worth It !
  17. P

Engine Block Overhaul !

Well already sent my car for ICU ! the entire engine dismantle and change all worn parts. So decided to change Mivec piston and port and polish. Will update my total damage when is done on next week. Cross my finger to hope everything will go fine during Dyno.
  18. Engine Block Overhaul !

To All Taiko, Anyone can advise what parts are require for engine block overhaul. Thanks
  19. P

Wira suspension search

Choosing a suitable absorber to suite your preference isn't that difficult. get to know friends who using adjustable absorber and ask them to give you a short ride will determine what brand to buy. 6K(front) and 4K(rear) springs rate is good enough for occasional aggressive driving. No...
  20. P

issue after instaling high cams...

your cam overlapping is very high hence caused engine rpm stable while engaging gear and drop after a while. This is normal for such cam profile. Fast car doesn't sip petrol, it drink ! Your current engine setup very good for drag racing

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my dad was driving in Batu Gajah town and some idiot decided to side-swipe my dad's SUV and left some damage marks on the car. It was painful to see such the paint on the vehicle being damaged by a passer by idiot and not even stopped by to apologize.

A zerotohundred.com frequent visitor, Josh a.k.a. St1l has offered to help me remove the nasty side-swipe marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience