Search results

1. quixeric

WTB: Mazda 323 4WD

yea razorzx bought the car :(
  2. quixeric

WTB Small Turbo Car (L2,Clair b6/b8t,espri,starlet)

is it the red B8 BFMR?? Bump: is it the red B8 BFMR??
  3. quixeric

hehe thanks for bump come come 4wd
  4. quixeric

Mazda bd with b6t heart

keta nie boleh modify ke 4wd ke?
  5. quixeric

yea the red 1 lar, so fast it got sold maf7 ur car is nice but off my budget eheh i think kena cari 2wd clair to mod to 4wd
  6. quixeric

thanks, yea i called up the guy, keep asking him to sell to me but he wont :(
  7. WTB: Mazda 323 4WD

im looking for Mazda 323 4WD 2door please PM me if you got 1 for sale
  8. quixeric

RX7 FD for Sale - Single Turbo

92k mileage, 300HP on wheel and can be tune higher
  9. quixeric

havent tried 0-100 yet, the bhp is for the serious buyer to know kekeke. but i would say dun pray pray with this car :adore:
  10. quixeric

Im using Schwitzer S3 turbine
  11. quixeric

Dun have the old lights already la, the old lights always give problem 1. Its the same headlamps on the picture.
  12. RX7 FD for Sale - Single Turbo

RX7 FD for Sale - Sold CAR SOLD to another RX7 enthusiast!!!
  13. quixeric

Rx7 FD3S Dream

bro, wat u can bring back from there is the knowledge man, aussie likes RE alot and i really mean fuc?ing alot, so get urself to some RE garage and learn a few tricks which will be handy when u r back
  14. quixeric

new FEED design...so sweettttt. FORTUNE CHALLENGER...

the back look like Corvette CZ06, with two lights n flat panel but the front light look abit big
  15. quixeric

[WTB] RX-7 FD3S (cash)

shud i sell my yellow devil hahaha, alchemis will kill me n few other members as well ahah. well good choice to choose fd as your play toy, make sure u get big waste gate with the sound of wrecking all over the street ahah welcome to the RE clan soon, when u get your play toy, u might wanna...
  16. quixeric

HPC Coverage @ 22APR2007

nice photosssss, cant wait for CB to upload his, i took alot photo with it. CB pls burn me 1 copy of cd k, i buy u teh o ais hehehe. i havent upload mine yet
  17. quixeric

Hump defender

the roller stuff is funie man hahaha, y dont u just get a EDFC by tein. u can lower ur car during highway or track la. if not u can buy those hip hop pump thingy, ur car can jump over the humps man
  18. quixeric

Official RE Owners Registry

not few la, the numbers is not going to add already the number is fix and getting lower in yrs. so our car will be more unique n exotic
  19. quixeric

Rx8 Pics @ JSOC Meetup March 2007

kesian see that FD thre man, i see see those 8s suddenly got 1 7s riding on another vehicle. hehehe dun worry bro, ur red FD will b back soon
  20. quixeric

WTS: Microtech MT-8 for RX7

is the microtech still available?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, anyone care to share some ownership /driving /problematic experiences with this car? I know it's quite new to the market but i believe there are quite a number of owners out there.

More specifically, does anyone face any issues with the dual clutch gearbox?

Thanks in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience