Search results

1. Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Description: Subaru Legacy 2.0 Turbo Touring Wagon Spec B Registered year 2009 A little bit about the Subaru Legacy BP5 (BP5 is the codename for this generation) If you're looking for a nice and big family car, yet extremely powerful, lightweight, reliable, practical and comfortable. This is...
  2. One month work from home project for college students, RM5,000!

Hi people, I'm looking for college students who're into cars to help me do a one off project, time limit is one month, project remuneration is RM5,000. How many friends you asked to help is your business. The lowdown: 1. You have to be good with Googling car related stuffs. 2. You'll be...
  3. Audi A4 1.8 Turbo CBU Manual

Direct imported unit from Germany, first batch of 1.8 Turbo with all black interior. MODIFICATIONS Turbo changed to K04 (More reliable) Samco intake and turbo hoses (More reliable) 17" Mille Miglia Rims with spacer offset (Better handling) 225/40/R17 (F) 235/45/R17 (R) Newly fitted...
  4. New Honda Odyssey Revealed! - Detail Preview

Dear all, the new Honda Odyssey is here, this is a very detail preview of the amazingly good looking new Odyssey. New Honda Odyssey Detail Preview!
  5. Review of the new Subaru Impreza Version 10 S-GT

Hi there folks, I did my review on it early in the morning today, (2am) rushing out, not even taking cameras and stuffs. And was busy with the car till I realized I've only taken one photo of it, and one crappy photo that is. Nonetheless, its been tested, the response of the turbo, the 4...
  6. Ingolstadt

New secret Lamborghini 4 door super coupe!

Lamborghini first mingled with the idea back in 2006, with a secret study named Lamborghini Lagartijo, now its set to be unveiled in Paris Motor Show (PMS... lol). Lamborghini tease us all with 2 images, but we managed to get hold of more. Check it out, very exciting stuff!
  7. New 2009 Honda Odyssey!!

Guys, I've just reported on the new Honda Odyssey, feel free to check it out. I'm very eager to see more from Honda. Read it here!
  8. New 2009 Honda City Mega Preview

Dear all, I've just completed the preview of the new 2009 Honda City. Can't wait to test drive it and ultimately review and do a test with the outgoing Vios. Nonetheless, feel free to drop by and give your comments. Cheers! Wheels Weekly: Honda City launched in Thailand today! - Wheels...
  9. Ingolstadt

Which concepts should be manufactured?

Hi guys, from time to time, there will inevitably be some stunning concepts from major manufacturers that everyone drools. Was just thinking of it the other day, how many had been dissapointed by the "Gone-with-the-wind" approach by most of them. Here's a list, please add your suggestions...
  10. Ingolstadt

Which would you take for sub RM65k?

If you have a budget of RM65,000; which of these continentals would you take? These cars that I've listed although can be considered dated, however they're very well equipped compared to most cars priced at this range. Given their year of made, its literally stunning to know that all of them...
  11. Audi A4 2002 Rims (Original)

I know i should've posted at the Marketplace, but the rare species among extinct species, my thread was easily washed aside buy the humblest, lowest traffic thread. Hence, here it shall be. :) 15" Original Audi A4 Rims (2002 Model) with 4 piece of Falken Tyres bought in late April. Car's in...
  12. CF-4 Club

Hi guys, is there a Honda Accord CF-4 (Euro-R) club in Malaysia?
  13. K03 Turbo to K04

Hi guys, may i know where can i find some reliable Turbo workshops that could help me switch K04 kits into k03 housings? Mine's an Audi A4 1.8T. Thanks
  14. Club Audi Malaysia Gathering

Hi, here's some pics i took during our session. :) Enjoy !
  15. Ingolstadt

Klims 2006

Went to the car show today, crowd was CRAZY in short. Overall, aside from exhibitors who had nothing interesting. The main exhibitors of car manufacturers were only a handful. Toyota Honda Nissan Mitsubishi Renault Peugeot Hyundai Kia Geely Proton Perodua Mazda Mercedes Benz...
  16. WTB Accord CF4 OR CL1

Seriously looking for Accord CF4 or CL1 or CCFL14 (Converted .. :D) Price no issue.
  17. WTB - Honda Accord CF-4 (1997/8/9/0) or Converted Euro R

Hi, seriously looking for Honda Accord CF-4 (1997 - 2000) or a converted to Euro R one (H22A) Budget around RM70k-RM90k+ Looks like this : Please also contact me at : 012- 2802124 Bobby Thanks! p.s. My phone is 'ON' 24/7
  18. Random pics of Audi

19. Ingolstadt

Freedom of Speech !!!!!

Why is the thread - "Proton - Greatest Liars of the world" locked? ?!?!?!? This is a forum ..... forum without freedom of speech?!?!? what has this world become? 1. Draw comic and embassy kena burn...... 2. Proton thread locked? i demand freedom of speech !!
  20. Some tips to share.

Hope that my first post is a constructive one. I once read an interview dialogue between a motoring journalist and a professional car thieve from Hong Kong. That guy mentioned, there is no car that they cannot steal. Even Mercedes Benz with keyless entries, can be easily stolen. They tapped...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I have an X reg VW Polo. Only a 1.4, but a very quick car. It is my first car (I'm 17). Basically, I've sorted the sound system, allows and D-badged it. I'm looking to buy an exhaust. I've seen a Sportex exhaust system, it comes with a race tube. My question is, do I need a race tube? and what difference does it make to the car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience