Search results

1. J

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Hi guys,ill be own 1 soon..but its not the R..its very similar to this http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/402487-06-07-honda-accord-cl7-euro.html im based in KL,my question is.. 1) How abt engine parts...if the engine faulty is there 1 call away for parts?because its not...
  2. J

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Make: honda Model: integra Type-S Transmission: auto Year: used (as new as possible) Budget Price: below 125k Down payment: < 30k Color: any condition: low mileage,very good condition,potential buyer here...thanks bro..
  3. J

Wira Rear Disc Brake PCD100

bro..interested here..PM me the VERY BEST price :)
  4. J

dc5..newbie owner

i'm pretty contented with the type S, thank u very much...:proud:
  5. J

dc5..newbie owner

oh ya if u know anyone who wants to let go their type S, do let me know ya...thanks...
  6. J

dc5..newbie owner

thanks so much nukee...
  7. J

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

bro ..PM me all the details OTR for DC5 type-S (auto) thanks
  8. J

dc5..newbie owner

You read my mind...Im in love with the red one...I'm gona test drive 2 red ones dis weekend...hope all goes well...:driver:
  9. J

dc5..newbie owner

The things is I dont wana get a type R coz I dont need such a hardcore car...Im contented with an Auto... ---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ---------- *thanks for the reply. I find this reply to be very helpful. I will be...
  10. J

dc5..newbie owner

Sorry to disturb your thread. My name is Sue. Am planning on getting a Honda DC5 Type-S (Auto Transmission). I would like to ask a few questions before deciding on purchasing one. 1. Are the spare parts a hassle to get, if something happens to the car? 2. How much is the road tax? 3. How...
  11. J

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

bro..pls PM me Honda DC5(automatic) all the details OTR and ur phone no. interested buyer here...thanks
  12. J

Honda Civic FD 1.8 (A) i-Vtec 2008 FOR SALE

Bro..PM me the details...loan can go how much??thanks
  13. J

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

bro,PM me DC5(auto) and EVO 7.5(auto) complete with everything OTR..thanks
  14. J

My Wira need some makeover

meltan`s car very fast and fierce also..:adore:
  15. J

Random Car Pics Part 2

HELL NO! :rofl::stupid::stupid:
  16. J

Supra accident...Eastin Hotel

no wonder la damn jammed,dat time i was rushing home stomachache already..anyway ALIF hope u will get well soon...next time drive safe think abt the loved one and ppl rushing home cause stomach ache...:driver::driver:
  17. J

my BOT experience wit a very WELLKNOWN workshop at Kuchai Lama

wah...u spending money like water man hehe..anyway feel sorry for u man...the shop very "the proFESSIONAL" 1 la...ROFL
  18. J

Advise to lower Wira SE..

just change the absorber only bro..cause if im not mistaken the absorber makes the car higher...just my 2cents..:wavey:
  19. J

High Performance Braided Brake Hose for Sale !!

bro pm me the price for wira 1.5 tq Bump: bro pm me the best price for wira 1.5 tq
  20. J

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

wow NICE fairlady..such a rich boy.. :driver::wavey: Bump: wow NICE fairlady..such a rich boy.. :driver::wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience