Search results

1. B

BRAND NEW APPLE IMAC 15" -un-open

specs for the APPLE MACBOOK PRO are as follows; intel core 2 duo processors runs at 2.6ghz 4gb ram 15'monitor 019-2827343
  2. BRAND NEW APPLE IMAC 15" -un-open

hey fellow drivers.. i'm trying to sell my "UN-OPEN" APPLE IMAC 15" LAPTOP! i recived as a company gift but i rather sell it.. asking price is RM5,500.00 selling at LOW YAT RM7,400.00 please contact me @ 019-282-7343 thanks
  3. B

Perlis Autokhana 2007

we should have joined.. peterink.. think this one would have been a real good challenge for you champ
  4. B

GRA Round 4 Coverage - Photos

actually.. he but real clutch.. not fake but for some reason, he has weak mind and his mind play tricks on him..
  5. B

actually.. not so bad.. about what you say about changing clutch to make your car more powerful? i thought u changed your very recently.. why you wanna change again? u think can be more powerful ah? your car just have KNN and extractor, alot of more work can be done at ur engine instaed of...
  6. B

actually i do have picture.. will get soon.. the fella say to me he trying to make his car look like A4hatchback.. he really think it can done.. really kayu this guy..
  7. B

ya.. who could do such a thing.. looks very nice tho i must.. i've seen other weird things.. like fools trying to make their kelisa look like Audi A4.. i mean come on.. if you cant afford big car.. dont try to fool us by making your car look like A4.. heheeeeeeee
  8. B

Selling NEW BFGoodrich tires!! 4pieces - 195/55/15 G-Force

Tires Sold! Thank_you Very Much For All Of Your Enthusiasm
  9. B

if 2 pieces can let go for RM300 per pair. brand new tires with stickers wrap and packaging.
  10. B

please contact my handphone at 019-282-7343. sms or call is fine if you are interested. thank-you
  11. Selling NEW BFGoodrich tires!! 4pieces - 195/55/15 G-Force

hi. interested to buy brand new BFGoodrich G-Force tires??? 195/55/15 - 150per piece. contact 019-282-7343
  12. B

Grass Racing Autoclub

hi philip, what's up! thanks for the compliment, but i'm afraid i'm not skilled enough to be giving pointers.. but i would suggest, be relax, breath, plan ahead and get good tires.. where do u stay? near me? can meet up sometime, we normally go out for drinks during the week.. cheers
  13. B

Fuel Consumption Advice

For wira 1.5, you need 20 intank pellets. If you can come to KL/PJ we can install for you FOC. Otherwise, we have to courier them to you and u get your local mechanic to pasang. Shouldnt cost must to drop in the pellets. The price for 20 pellets in in the front of this forum PM me for...
  14. B

Some developments on SSO Finals 5dot5

Yalah. You are rightlah. Infront of hundreds of viewers, you are right. Anyway. I know you, Faisal. I look up to you, sifu.
  15. B

Dedicated to TeAM C.R.D

U guys dunno me,but i am just passing by. Ciao
  16. B

Fuel Consumption Advice

Try this...
  17. B

Engine Treatment/Oil Additive

Lower friction means more power. quite clear on that. For More Power but Less Fuel
  18. B

PowerZone Oil

How long can the metal conditioner last? For More Power but Less Fuel
  19. B

4G91 Gang..

The other option is to install Cold Air Induction. Much more cost effective(about RM35) Done! More Power n Less Fuel

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience