Search results

1. mafia1980

TRINITI Racing Clutch Mitsubishi GSR/EVO3

bro want to ask.. is it harder than exedy 3 puck or softer? performance compared 3 puck?
  2. mafia1980

Lower arm bush

i've been using two sets of pu lower arm bushing now.. the fact is that the pu bushing tahan.. but the balljoint will wear out first :rolleyes:.. so only consider to do this to a new lower arm.. like i did.. now in need of replacing upper arm.. sigh..
  3. mafia1980

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

now looking for a 1jz rear oil sump
  4. mafia1980

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for 1jz rear oil sump.. msg me or contact 0162579496-yem
  5. mafia1980

Soon-Ho Autoparts/Halfcuts.

alo kawan, i'm looking for 1jz manual gearbox r154.. pls call/sms if have.. 0162579496- yem
  6. mafia1980

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

wtb- looking for r154 manual gearbox - urgent
  7. mafia1980

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

looking for r154 manual tranny ... pls pm me..:confused: ---already found de..
  8. mafia1980

Overhaul or change engine E46 - N46 engine

bro ... BLaCkHoWLiNG.. you know someone who can reliably convert e46-2jzgte? with in dash meter.. I already bought halfcut for the swap
  9. mafia1980

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

i already bought the halfcut.. auto and i already have r154 manual gearbox with wiring.. already bought bmw mounting kit...i did my research.. going to fit single turbo kit.. only want mechs who are experience to fit to stock dash and e46 body.. and already ordered e46 m3 rear assemblies and...
  10. mafia1980

he can do convert only or he has done it with e46 bmw? can see example of his work?
  11. Wanna transplant 2jz-gte to e46 coupe

Hi Guys, Can somebody help me to find a good mechanic to transplant 2jz-gte v300 and integrate with stock dash wiring (experienced in these conversion before) or guide me to a good path with reasonable price.. :itsme:
  12. mafia1980

Sorry guys, re-living this post.. i'm in dire need of a conversion and already bought a 2jz gte engine to go into my e46 coupe 2000. I'm in need of a fast but good mechanic who can integrate everything to the stock dash.. and can convert within a month... pls lend me a hand of those someone you...
  13. mafia1980

Halfcut For Sale_Japan (Pic)

got rb26dett halfcut? pm me..:confused:
  14. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

hehe... me 3rd gear 180KM/h
  15. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

looking for some ignition coils... vr4 or evo 1,11,111... cheap cheap ones... wanna tolak mulah mulah... pm me aa..
  16. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

akum... dah lamo tak joing... sorry erkk.. i need informations in coilovers for saga lah... do they have all adjustables besides just front ones... and then what brand aa? help me la.. my belakang gab absorber really suck la wit the apm spring... pm me aa if any news :P
  17. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

well thanks guys... aku kalau boleh nak manifold(bikin punya)... 2ndhand price ler... tolong2 aku tgk kat halfcut... kat Bp no halfcut sell racing2 part.. sure damn expensive one.. hahaha.... weiii khoyos.. got vr4 driveshaft aa? how much pm me... got evo ori mounting bushing arr? also my...
  18. mafia1980

iswara owners pls help

If you use some imagination... you might get an 18inch rims to fit on ur iswara.. hehe..:shocked: just a suggestion man... consider upgrading wheels always along your budget range.. 15in trye can get as low as $80(band new) per piece or $50 for 2nd hand 16in tyre low as $110 (lowest i...
  19. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

sell to me la... later you carik chopshop la... very need that wan la... my friend tried buying brand new at some famous shop in sunway (classified) found out it was a counterfeit.. rugi 2000 kaokaoliao... then, cracked.... consider sell it to me... or at least find me one with price yer...
  20. mafia1980

Proton Saga / Iswara

weii Miton can i buy your exhaust manifold arrr for my vr4.... (that evo turbine ahh?) anymore vr4 parts to sell ahhh... still looking for MMC signal lamp front (got aaa? pm me with price.. i'll buy punyer)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed is just around the corner and some of the finest rides in the world are gearing up to be displayed there or for the Goodwood Hill Climb. The latter always has some of the most exotic cars and some racecars from yesteryear at the starting line, eager to make short work of the hill as they flex their muscles.

One of the more notable entries this year for the hill climb will be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience