Search results

1. Silvertop 20V conrod problem

hello sifu out there..i need some help over here.. previously there was conrod sound from the engine and the engine was sent for rebuild changing conrod's..bearings and piston rings.. after 3 weeks of running some bashing to the engine..the conrod sound tends to come back again..is checked...
  2. where to find new old stock tyre

i am currently looking from where can i get those new tyre which is old stock and not suitable for use anymore for daily drive cars..looking for it for drifting purpose..any brand will do.. sizes that i need:13inch ir 14 inch.. if anyone know where can get please let me know.thanks.
  3. <WTS> 16 inch Advan RG2(taiwan)

I have one set Advan RG2 Taiwan Rims for sale. SPECS: PCD:100 OFFSET:40 Tyre Front: Yokohama Adrive R1 (205/45/16) 85% left Back: Hankook Ventus V12 EVO (205/45/16) 30% left Suitable for any cars with PCD 100. PRICE: RM1250 Negos Location: Seremban Contact: 0172773309 (veen)
  4. how to turbo a carbie engine

any sifu can help me on this??i wan to turbo my toyota 4K engine..wat turbo can use and wat modifications need to be done..juz wan increse some extra power...
  5. Wts Hid

hey guys i have a set of HID for sell...selling off cause wan upgrade to yellow HID..selling off for rm380..got one year warranty..juz use one week onli...anyone interested can PM me or call me at 0169772014
  6. honda civic (AFY 62) year 2007 sky blue colour stolen in besraya highway

honda civic year 2007 was hit from the back and later driven away by two indian guys. car number AFY62...sky blue colour...incident happen at 11 something nite on 25 may 2007 <friday>....for those who spot this car please contact me at 0126893641 or 0169772014...thanks for all da help...hope the...
  7. barke problem

hey all sifu..i have a wira 1.5 manual...after i change my brake master pump to a the GSR wan the brakes are less efficien..wat should i do???any idea?izzzit because the pump to big or wat???my current converison is rear disc brake and steel braided barke host...on highway the car cant brake...
  8. <WTS> Satria 1.6(A) year 1995 rm18.5k nego

As topic above..satria year 1995 for sale...specs: 1.6 AUTO(standard engine) tinted 15inch rims mivec facelift 5zigen exhaust cd player with woofer open pod air filter PRICE :RM 17k nego leave ur email add if u wan thepictures... car in pretty good condition..well...
  9. <WTS> SATRIA 1.6(A) Year 1995

As topic above..satria year 1995 for sale...specs: 1.6 AUTO(standard engine) tinted 15inch rims mivec facelift 5zigen exhaust cd player with woofer open pod air filter PRICE :RM 17k nego car in pretty good condition..well kept...accident free for more info or pic please leave...
  10. best song to test audio or set up audio

wat is the best song??
  11. avanza engine into ke70

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
  12. mitsubishi engine technical spec

where to find!!want to find for 4g63t,4g93t,4g93,4g92 mivec,vr4..anyone know any web where i can find the spec...thanks
  13. looking for ae86 potong

i am looking for ae86 half cut!!!anyone know where still can get???if good price thaN I take!!!!!or contact me at 0169772014
  14. need help in engine transplant

to all the sifu's out there!i need some help !i wantnto transplant levin balcktop 20v into my ke70?since ke70 is fr and blacktop engine is from ff car can this swapping be done?what r the things tht need to be modified and where can i get it done in seremban?any reccomended workshop with a...
  15. help needed in conversion!!

hi to all toyota owners...im a noob.so i want to ask somethings about engine conversion!i want to fit a levin 20v blacktop engine into my toyota ke70!since ke70 is FR and levin blacktop is from FF.how can the conversion be done??what are the parts need?any of u guys know which shop in seremban...
  16. SE86

need help on some myvi stuff

hey all myvi owners...my friend want to lower his ride but how much he is not sure and wat brand sport springs to use!!!any suggestion????help me all sifus...thank u in advance
  17. SE86

need help

hey guys...i need some help...on saturday night i went some illegal racing stuff....i use the brakes a lot.....than after awhile when i stop the car and turn off the engine and went to get something i went in the car back and start the engine and press on the brakes put the pedal went rite down...
  18. need help!!!!

i have juz installed a kenwood single disc player with mosfet 50 watts X 4!!!!wat is the best speaker system???for now i already got sony 200watts at the back and 100 watts in front!!!!really need to change it cause the sound not so nice when loud la!!!any recomendation???where can i get it done...
  19. SE86

hks and apexi

i wanna know where to get apexi or hks stuff like complete exhaust system...any 1 ques??wat is the best exhaust system for wira 1.5 without any modi....want more higher performance with low sound!!!!
  20. 1.5 modi question

jus wan to find out is there anyway to increase the power of a ori wira 1.5 carbie engine without using forced induction?????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all,

need help here... as u know, iswara roof gets rusty easily...
sent for repair (plastered with fibre) b4 but it doesn't last long....

think of changing the whole roof... any suggestion on what roof can fit the iswara?? if possible wif sunroof...

TIA guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience