Search results

1. K

Kenari Aero MOD to RS.Anyone can Advise

erm..u should add skirt such as NRF skirt or change low spring lo..this is my suggestion...erm.any1 can tell me whether is it any rs double spoiler that can fits ori aerosport tail lamp?
  2. K

Kenari Aero MOD to RS.Anyone can Advise

erm...i wanna know whether is it any rs double spoiler thats fits with aerosport tail lamp?coz i order it be4,but it doesn't fit with my tail lamp..so i force to pasang rs spoiler..but i just realise it almost same with ori spoiler,the difference is the 3rd brake light only.so if there's any...
  3. K

Original Kenari Aerodown Bodykit for sale!

aerosport which is comes with original izzit?
  4. K

L900 , L700 retractable side mirror( wit pic)

if without install,what price can u offer me??
  5. K

Aerosport Side Mirror with Signal Light & Blue Small light.

but i'm going for MOVE...so when the guy collct from u??if he dun wan,,..i hope i can get it
  6. K

oh..nvm..anyway,thanks...where u get it?i still think can i modify my ori aerosport side mirror to that
  7. K

rm400??can u offer cheaper price??i'm really interesting on that...i never c such side mirror be4...but its cool..izzit coming with the switch??do u play msn?coz i seldom log in to zth..coz it is slow
  8. K

Move Parts For Sale!!!! Move Rs & Aerodown

RR Bumper + reverse lamp chrome cover + reverse lamp can u offer the price to me? we cant add the chrome cover to those fibre bumper?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heyya Sifus...im looking for a Custom Paint Rim painting service around the Klang Valley...any recommendations?
Im planning to paint the rims like the copper color in the attachment photo or similar color, but failed in the past 6 months!! i even printed and showed the photo to Auto Painters.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience