Aerosport Side Mirror with Signal Light & Blue Small light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Aerosport Side Mirror with Signal Light & Blue Small light.

icecube

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Kenari Aerosport Side Mirror with Signal Light & Blue Small light.

This is the small light running left -> right ... can install switch to off it.

This is the signal light when u turn on your signal.

Both are chrome in color. (you can respray to your car color any most shop) and with a PAIR of Bosch relay (RM20 each). Wiring can be done at most assesories shop or bring your car to cheras and i can intro you someone to install it. (additional charges)

Looking for RM400. nego. Complete side mirror, not just the cover. So its good for kenari older model or someone who want the signal light .

Last edited:

kenny715

Nov 20, 2005
rm400??can u offer cheaper price??i'm really interesting on that...i never c such side mirror be4...but its cool..izzit coming with the switch??do u play msn?coz i seldom log in to zth..coz it is slow

kenny715

Nov 20, 2005
oh..nvm..anyway,thanks...where u get it?i still think can i modify my ori aerosport side mirror to that

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yea..rare stuff thought...i've got this from my friend last time..then i sold it to him..nice item...worth getting if u r playing VIP

kenny715

Nov 20, 2005
but i'm going for MOVE...so when the guy collct from u??if he dun wan,,..i hope i can get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Goodwood Festival of Speed is a celebration of all things automotive and could very well boast some of the most diverse machines to ever tread asphalt. The highlight of the festival has to be the hill climb that sees all that automotive goodness having their god-given right of speed exercised up the 1.86km course.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience