Search results

1. A

Mclaren Mercedes,Virgin Racing,Aston Martin,Williams F1 on SALES! New Stock Just IN!

Re: Mclaren Mercedes,Virgin Racing,Aston Martin,Williams F1 on SALES! New Stock Just How much for the Hugo Boss Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes Team Shirt World Champion ? Let me know. Tq
  2. Does driving like tis, damage the car auto gear transmission ?

hello to the all 0-100 sifu, I heard that if your car is on a rolling stop & then you change your gear from (D) to (N) while the car is still moving, it will seriously damaged the gear transmission. So izit the best way is to always put the gear into (D) even the car is not moving. I need...
  3. A

my side mirrors not working , pls help

bro arturo.. i can hear the motor turning sound but it's not smooth & sometimes it jammed half-way. I was thinking of spraying some WD-40 inside but does it help? Somemore the passanger side mirror always quivers or vibrate when the car is not moving. i can hardly see the image. Is there...
  4. my side mirrors not working , pls help

hi guys, both my 1.6 wira side mirrors not working. when i press the control button, it only move abit n cant move to the angle i want. is there anyways tat i can remove the mirror n grease the controls inside? pls help me here.. thx alot..
  5. how to remove dirt stains at the windows rubbers ?

Guys, could u tell me how to remove those dirt stains on rubber besides the my car windows. Mostly it is at the boot window area and some at doors areas too. I try to use some dirt removers but cant oso. Pls tell me wat can i do ? Thx guys...
  6. A

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

bro.. if the previous owner suddenly report police say "kereta kena curi" then i how later ?? :hmmmm:
  7. A

Caught by CCTV

i was wondering how he managed to open the boot??? izit through the boot keyhole???
  8. A

Wer to install a gear lock for wira aeroback auto ?

proton edar.. ok i wil ask them... thx dude..
  9. Wer to install a gear lock for wira aeroback auto ?

Is there any good gear lock installers out there ? Pls let me know guys. Thx
  10. A

Wer to buy Wira 1.6 aeroback dashboard & interior door panels ? pls HELP..

ya maybe can give it a try... thx sifu...
  11. A

wow can change colour ? anyway thx guys.. i think i will go for 2nd hand now..
  12. A

hi danz. thx for ur advice. i have a hunch tat it will cost me alot. but i have a budget so i wan to know whether the new set price izit over my budget. but its hard to find shops tat sell tis kind of items cos not many ppl r will to spend on new 1. so bro if u happen to know wer to buy could u...
  13. Wer to buy Wira 1.6 aeroback dashboard & interior door panels ? pls HELP..

hi guys. i want to changed my 2000 wira 1.6 aeroback dashboard & interior door panels. anyone can tell me where to buy new 1 ? btw i want the black colour version & not the greyish type panels. some ppl told the black colour panels are original from mitsubitshi version and i am wondering where...
  14. A

Tokyo Auto Salon 2007 Girls 1 - Live Coverage, Pictures of RaceQueens, Models, Girls!

black samurai.. izit tat they hav too many cloths on so its not ur type ar ??? hahahaha...
  15. A

Post your TOP SPEED here !

i saw in the news that the govt is making more special tracks for ppl to race in kl... wer izit n when it ready lol ??? i doubt they will make it ....
  16. A

Post your TOP SPEED here !

my putra 1.8 (m) can do 190kph before at kesas... but nvm try to snap picture cos too scary... but we can try top speed n snap picture on a dyno machine..... rite ???
  17. A

Wer can i find good Evo 5 & Evo 6 bodykit ???

thx alot guys for all the info .. sure wil contact them ... lert me if there anymore.. hehe....
  18. A

2006 Tokyo Auto Salon Pics

tis wat u call a car show... compare to malaysia 1.. yauks... wondering wat wil the japanese say when they come over here n see kl motor show.. agree??
  19. A

Police Block...

guys. then izit to get that f**king permit from jpj. do any1 know the prosedure? if tis keeps on, the police wil in the list of malaysia richiest ppl lah after all tis bribes.
  20. A

Shah Alam drift on 1st July....

guys.. how come tis drift event in shah alam is not shown in ZTH ??? cos tis is the only website i hope to get all tis kind of event... thx for ur reply...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience