Search results

1. R

Recaro sport seat

Re: Racaro sport seat PM me best price for Sr-3 seat: classic harrier speed black railing for wira I want to know price for each item include your location as well Thanks
  2. R

gsr meter 9k rpm and 240km ((EL)) for sale

I almost bought similar meter from someone else before.. a friend's shop where the price is only rm250.. but later when I tested it on my wira (gsr dashboard and engine) the RPM doesn't run tested on a normal wira, it went well, we then checked the board and eventually we found out that it...
  3. R

(WTS) Original RECARO SR3

1 piece or 1 pair?
  4. R

P1 buddy club rim 16' to sell

bro.. you are using evo twinpot... i think it's PCD 114.3 instead of pcd 100... you are running with evo3 engine right? if you converted the car together with evo rear arm and disc confirm PCD 114.3 just for your info bro.. only opinion, helping others too ^^ one wira evo3, one satria...
  5. R

apexi rsm(used)

peh.. this is really dirt cheap.. hope it's not stolen.. and it is still working... too bad it's too far.. ipoh la plak...
  6. R

Wira Aeroback 99 convert Evo 3

I want the meter and the seat only.. can bro? hehehe.. nice car, free bump..
  7. R

WTS : Putra 1.8 Speed Meter

bro, would the meter work on lancer dashboard and wiring?
  8. R

Exhaust for sell

the superdrager, how big is the inlet size and how much are you selling?
  9. R

WTSwap: recaro seat

bro.. email me : pic, best price and railing for what car.. location and contact number as well rusyaidi84[at]hotmail.com
  10. R

alot of nice Stuff!!!!!!!dun miss out!!!

adeh.. almost believed that this thread is still valid.. the first post is dated year 2006.. no wonder the pictures are no longer showing.. and no wonder some of the prices are well below market price.. hehehe wake up...
  11. R

Car Suppliers Developing Next-Gen Electronic Brakes

siemens VDO.. quite a nice concept.. the question is.. will it be as reliable as the hydraulic system? yeah I agree, if it's implemented.. people will be bragging about how many watts they have on the calipers.. hehehhe
  12. R

gsr meter 9k rpm and 240km ((EL)) for sale

the price.. damn crazy.. you should have just put it rm10k since it is so rare... a super rich bastard who got a wira gsr will definitely but it from you...
  13. R

£375,000 for Number Plate

some people really dont know what to do with their money...
  14. R

Rust In Peace: Ferrari F430 Spyder

maybe he need to send the baby to the hospital quickly.. and somehow the problem is solved when the ambulance arrived.. hehehe.. just maybe... anyway, whether you are driving a super or a stupid car, you still don't have the right to drive like a mad man on public road. be considerate..
  15. R

The New Proton Saga - Base Line Model

finally, a fuel-injected saga for the local market.. hehehehee... in my opinion the interior looks and feel very much the same as the kereta kebal / lmst the exterior is a vast improvement.. the engine, at last a fuel injected engine, plus a twincam.. the price looks good even though I...
  16. R

BMWs’ New Flagship: The Fall of the 7-Series

no, the car is made from clay.. and so does our feet.. hehehehe... nice rear design.. but as mentioned above, I cant like the nostril-like grills.. hehehe
  17. R

Petrol Prices Reach US$100/Barrel Mark

I wish Iran will successfully develop their nuclear plant, and sell the technology cheap to other countries. when that happens, we don't have to depend on petrol/diesel for electricity and soon the crude oil price will drop. (well, of course I'm talking based on the conspiracy theory that Iran...
  18. R

Porsche Panamera: Why Porsche...Why?

looks OK from the front but doesn't look right from the side or the rear angle... just my 2 cents..
  19. R

wira sedan (gsr-t)

bro.. how's your relative? can arrange for another session to view the car?
  20. R

Quality 12"~18" Used Tire for sale

got any yokohama, single rotation/one way tyres for size: 205/40x17 OR 215/40x17 ? PM me the best price for 4 tyres including installation, for both sizes... eg: 205/40x17 x4 + installation = RM?? 215/40x17 x4 + installation = RM??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First of all, we would like to show our greatest appreciation to Scholl Concepts Asia for giving us the opportunity to try our their new professional line products. We are proud to be able to work with wetshine.net on this particular combo detailing with the help of Scholl Concepts products. Our client has bring to us a Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience