Search results

1. MiOKu

Brembo Standard Disc Rotor Various Car Models

bro.. do u have honda city 09 model and toyota vios 08 model???.. if yes how much?... thanks...
  2. MiOKu

New Original Blackberry Bold 9700 Cheapest in Town!!!!!

bro.. interested...if cod...
  3. MiOKu

[WTS] Add ON Universal Front Bottomline/Lips (PU) Material Design

bro.. does it fit for mivec bumber with front skirt??... if yes... how much...
  4. MiOKu

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

fornax.... why call me crazy driver??... i dun drive crazily.... haha.... by the way it is 12 CL7,1 CL9, 1 fd2r and i fd2...
  5. MiOKu

Toyota wish 1.8 2007

bro.. i think there is an error on ur car price.... rm11500 wor... so cheap???
  6. MiOKu

Volk racing RAYS TE-37

bro, rim still available? kindly pm me best price.
  7. MiOKu

Garmin Mobile XT In Your Car

bro.. two 24 hours liau also didn recieve the cert ler.... Bump: bro.. two 24 hours liau also didn recieve the cert ler....
  8. MiOKu

bro.. why my gf's 5800 cannot install geh.. certificate expired wor....
  9. MiOKu

yes.. its fully working now.. thanks for all the help... thanks alot.. think tomolo help my gf install she using 5800 too...hehe.. n95 also can use...comfirm...
  10. MiOKu

install the map liau.. but still black colour one???...
  11. MiOKu

all right.. downloading map... btw so late both of u also haven sleep.. i tot i am the onli night stalker...
  12. MiOKu

yes.. its working... thanks for the help snail... btw how to install the map...
  13. MiOKu

bro.. i using n95 tried to install according to the instruction.. did everything untill pasting the SW.unl files... restart and try but keep on ask me to on bluetooth.. wats the problem bro...need help.. thanks in advance...
  14. MiOKu

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

haha... i never say got gf means sure will get married... but wat i mean is u know lar... dun wanna say it out... haha... by the way not coming up kl??? maybe tomolo or tuesday i go ah dee there... wanna go lepak??
  15. MiOKu

lol... calvin other than tfk wat else can he do??? and hor... ash if like wat frank mean... after married is old... then calvin mah young forever???
  16. MiOKu

my condolence to frank and ur family... Bump: my condolence to frank and ur family...
  17. MiOKu

Cheap Brand New GPS Navigation System - Big Boy's Toy

yo papa bear... wonderful meeting u... guys this is one hell of a friendly and helpful seller.... nice doing business with u.... and the product is great too.. really value for money... will help u promote it to my friends...
  18. MiOKu

Cheap Brand New GPS Navigation System - Big Boy's Toy

bro... i wan one unit... when can cod... is it possible if i cod tomolo???...at shah alam proton??
  19. MiOKu

if i not mistaken.... there was a story bout the effect of higher octane in fuel in various type of car.... i think sud be fifth gear.... they took four(if i didn remember wrongly) cars and test it with normal octane fuel and dyno the car.... then they put in the higher octane fuel and dyno...
  20. MiOKu

almost... juz another few mm away... symtoms already show it out.. look at the friendster and facebook.... u juz left youtube tough...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per the topic, I called JPJ and asked. They said it's following the sign boards. But newspaper said it's 80?? Why the confusion..

AES summons-free Raya - Nation | The Star Online
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience