Search results

1. bullitt

How to mod a 2pot brake caliper & disc to an AE111

I see..thanks for info anywhere.. :-)
  2. bullitt

Veloc..are you from Sabah? Which town? Is that easy to get st202 caliper in KK? Cause this weekend i'm going to KK for vacation..:-)
  3. bullitt

Hello..sorry to bring up this post..just bought AE101 and thinking to upgrade twin pot caliper on the front brake..i already have twin pot caliper complete with disc rotor (275mm) out of AE111 SS..i don't want to reduce rotor size to 260mm to make it bolt on to my car..from what i read i can use...
  4. bullitt

Need help about AE111..

Thanks for link bro..CorollaGT :driver:
  5. bullitt

F/S Mechanix wear gloves

only black colour with size M left... Call 0192192292
  6. bullitt

Mazda 808 Coupe 13B NA ROTARY FOR SALE

Nice...there seem like good base to start for RX3 conversion...good luck..
  7. F/S Mechanix wear gloves

F/S Mechanix wear gloves / update 5/11/08 Item for sale:Mechanix gloves Condition:Brand new Price:RM100 Extra info: Free postage within Malaysia Picture:Below. How to contact:PM or Call 019-2192 292 Only have 3 different colour in stock Red/Black/Blue with Medium size clik here for...
  8. bullitt

f/s Mechanix wear glove

Thanks for feedback 'acep'....:regular_smile: For anyone interested with this glove,on next month i have another shipment..will post on this thread..thanks.
  9. bullitt

f/s Mechanix wear glove

I have Original Cold Weather glove,Large/black..like on the pic below.. Let me know or you can call me, if you want to see it first,where you located?I'm Subang USJ..
  10. f/s Mechanix wear glove

Check this link for more gloves... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/all-other-stuff/147445-f-s-mechanix-wear-gloves.html
  11. bullitt

How she does this??

Achtung..18sx only... a real magic...:hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/1JwtmHDE933261Tnb
  12. bullitt

Red Wings Boots for sale...

Sure can..just cal me and i'm at USJ 1,Subang..can meet around here..thanks.
  13. Red Wings Boots for sale...

Great condition on these brand new, never used steel toe leather boots by Red Wings in style 2369 in size 6 1/2 B.It's to narrow for me,that is reason for sell..Cost RM500++ new..i'm asking for RM350..my lost is your gain..will post within Malaysia at buyers expence... Come with box and...
  14. Need help about AE111..

Have one silly question here..can someone tech me what are different between AE111 / LEVIN and AE111 / TRUENO (jdm model). And how much market price for this model in malaysia? ,it is possible to get this model in Malaysia?
  15. bullitt

must see this video..

Can someone identify what car model in this video?? p/s You have to turn your speaker loud to get perfect sound...:regular_smile: http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=58
  16. bullitt

proton putra missing

I just use standard alarm system plus gear lock..
  17. proton putra missing

My car 1997 Proton Putra missing infront my house( usj 1 subang jaya) last friday morning.. Here is my car detail: Make/model: Proton Putra 1997. Car Registration No : WFM 474. Colour: Blue with black metallic bonnet c/w mirage asti spoiler. Engine no: 4G93- EH2968. Chasis No...
  18. bullitt

for sale Mazda RX7 FC caliper..

PM sent...
  19. bullitt

for sale Mazda RX7 FC caliper..

Not sure for that bro..but i've seen toyota corolla SEG use Nissan 4 spot caliper.. You have to go to machineshop to do that..disc rotor from Nissan S13 will fit to this caliper..you have to make custom bracket to attach caliper onto your wira knuckle..
  20. bullitt

simple shot using lousy cam

Ha ha..Thanks for your comment... That picture are my experiment with my new digicam...kedai potong at Batu Caves, lot of old car part there.. I'm using CANON IXUS 50..good enought for my hobbies, I like photograhpy.. Cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heyya Sifus...im looking for a Custom Paint Rim painting service around the Klang Valley...any recommendations?
Im planning to paint the rims like the copper color in the attachment photo or similar color, but failed in the past 6 months!! i even printed and showed the photo to Auto Painters.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience