Search results

1. H

Sony Ericsson W810i

Bro Those this model have 3g function?
  2. H

Honda Integra for sale

Skyline price around RM95++...model R34 2 door for 4 door GTSS murah skit lagi la....estima yes we have....what your budget.
  3. H

Honda Integra for sale

The price is not fix can nego lagi....Type R a little mahal skit around 10k la....yes i have other car..now one buyer is ready to book Skyline R34...so anything just PM me
  4. H

TTH Imported Used tyre

Re: New shipment arrived -Imported used tyre Pm me for 205/45/16...best price 4 pcs
  5. H

Honda Integra for sale

Yes...this is type S not R but i got 1 more which is Type R, this Singapore recond car. Have Kastam AP..but we selling below market price...can refinance as no geran yet, if owner want it then we will proceed to JPJ for inspection and do the paper work.
  6. H

Personal loan

Bro..ni loan dgn bank mana?
  7. Honda Integra for sale

Let me make it clear, this is Singapore recond car. Not Kastam rampas car or potong. We have AP to import this car, if you all really want to buy this car since it Singapore car or course you need to pay cash as can refinance. But we can make it refinace after you buy it since we will have JPJ...
  8. Women infra red corset

Women corset which is a health product to benefit u if u want to slim down and great news for women...the corset will help prevent breast cancer and other harmful desease ........please PM for more detail on how to purchase and knowledge about the product.
  9. H

Personal Loan

Just for personal loan only
  10. Personal Loan

Hi...who ever want to make a personal loan with bank but don't have time to go to bank and havinfgproblem get the amount you wanted...then i can help you plus there a way to pay off the loan without having to pay monthly....please PM.
  11. H

Turbo for carb. engine and workshop

How much is the total cost for you to do the Turbo on your Fiat?I was planning to do on my car...but don't laugh la...it my Tiara...i do see a posting regarding the BOT for any car but the starting price is around 5.5k...that is without any extra modification....i was planning to buy the part...
  12. H

Turbo for carb. engine and workshop

Ic....i know there are Mira engine which is non EFi Turbo but rarely see them...i wonder if you guy have any picture or diagram for this kind of turbo.
  13. Mira Turbo for Carb. engine

Hi Guys I for to write in English so my thread was deleted...sorry mod. Just want to know if any of you guy out there who's using this Mira Turbo on carb. If any any can i have more detail picture or maybe a diagram for it. Have seen for EFi just didn't got the change to look for carb. very rare.
  14. Turbo for carb. engine and workshop

Hi Guys.... Just need to know how does a Turbo work on carb. engine is it same as on EFI engine.....any workshop rekomended to do custom Turbo....in which case i buy the part the provide the expertise.Tq
  15. Buit duit dgn forex...kita hnya perlu rilek aje

Sila ke link berikut untuk maklumat lebih lanjut http://www.danaFOREX.com/?id=hanadin
  16. H

Recaro Seat EACH = RM220nett

Still got stock for this seat?where is your place...i'm very familiar with Subang Jaya
  17. 2 Nokia HP for sale

Nokia N70 ME - Phone in good condition, original casing 95% scratches, keypad condition 70%. Nokia memory card 128MD plus charger. RM450 fix plus Rm10 local and RM15 sabah sarawak Nokia 6280 - Phone in good condition, original casing 70-60% scratches. I'm selling cheap as 3G front camera is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Everyone,

I have a very big question. I am planning to do a D.I.Y on an engine conversion (just as a hobby), so any help from experienced mechanics or anyone who has done this conversion before would be at great help! I am very serious here.

Okay. Lets just say, i have got:

1) Evo2/3 full harness wiring,
2) Evo2/3 complete engine with mounts,
3) Evo2/3 Air flow meter (MAF) and ECU,
4) But using my 4G93 Gearbox.

Is this all i need? I dont have a complete half cut. I am just worried...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience