Search results

1. wheel bearing

Hi folks...miss the threads indeed,last logged in was in the middle of 2008. drove eg6 & ek9 2005 - 2008 ,club :DFC,Honda club and the name of few. kay just straight to the point...i need you guys advice on the wheel bearing,what is the consequences if the bearing kong for quite...
  2. engine replacement on Jazz&Fit

Hi mates,highly appreciate on ur input here...im planing to replace my current IDSI 1.4 engine to 1.5 VTEC soon.I got see the said engine at chop shop nearby my place last couple of week,notice the conditions quite ok judge by my naked eyes but unfortunately the engine without gearbox...price...
  3. S

Hp&ps

deeeyyy aney...is a big deal for me though if you leaving us in ZTH(H)just like that...doesnt matter on whts toy you play with,despite no more VTEC in ur dictionary but is no harm to just keep login in here or atleast once a while as my self did. CBR???:hmmmm:my grandpap told me that CBR is the...
  4. S

Hp&ps

greats to you as well my fren engineer semut api,hows penang??whts ur new project on RB??...no laa,just suddently it make me ponder on this basics car knowledge that i couldnt even know...1 of my WD colleague(quite newbie)just boughts an Accrd Euro and still under learnings on Honda/Vtec...
  5. S

Hp&ps

hahahaha..just cleared me the most indeed,thx to bien335&papagoines for the details of explanations given..thx again dudes
  6. S

Hp&ps

papagoines, thx for the effort...any honda otaimer fellas outhere noticed this in the better view,since its the basic of the car knowledge... need more specific explainations(short summaries) instead of engine sourcers ie..wikipedia is a quite complicated to understand.. PAGINGS...
  7. Hp&ps

newbie question indeed..for a long time i didnt know what is the diff between HP&PS?? which is i noticed hp is common used for non R machine and PS was for R or like a limited machine..i.e:B16B able to produce 185ps meanwhile B16A 160hp. all my sifus pls ge me clear on to this newbie...
  8. S

k-series vs b-series

indeed...really enjoyed to keep follow on tis such a conversations,gotta useful knowledge at least,...soo,kindly pls get back to the paerticular topic we discuss about instead of....,thx btw:adore:
  9. S

rear disk break

Jack Hon&Nehemiah,thx ya for the advise given..much appreaciate though,yups!!i'll researching it properly and decide upon it.thx again DCVTEC,Jorok!!!keta aku tak laju laaa:adore:but more confort laa:sleep:,in other words im retired laa,quite old edi huhuhuhu...thus i admit that im still feel...
  10. S

(WTS) VRacing 16"x7(50)

drop me ur number via sms and mention the title to 0126652024...im seldom online,very serious here,thx..
  11. S

[WT Trade] 16" taiwan rim

drop me ur num via sms and mention the title to my num 0126652024...im seldom online,thx
  12. rear disk break

1st&formost i'd like to sori if my question edi on air bfore...wht the most suitable rear disk brake for Jazz IDSI instead of OEM one?im plan to plonk it at my JAZZ idsi which comes with drum break sys...advice me plssss,thx thx
  13. S

WTS: Suzuki Swift 1.5 (A)

any pics?if have any just send me thru my personal email([email protected])pls give more details...quite intrested,thx
  14. S

help

and the main bushings as well
  15. S

Ek Simota Intake !!!

ugpm.........
  16. S

Don't go to this workshop!

sooo pity to Honda owners,gotta switch to another brand sooner,new proton saga perhaps....
  17. S

Don't go to this workshop!

i knoe exactly the place mentioned but i never go there before....f__k,still got kind of ppl like this arrr....?i`ll spread it out to my colleagues
  18. S

dopod 900

swap with my 02 mini and i will topup 500 bucks on it...wht do you think?intrest just txt me at 0126652024
  19. S

aduilar....

ya ya...really wanted to know the scenario
  20. S

Nike Shoes - original

just send to me some pics at my personal email [email protected] posible send as lot as model you can before i decide which one...thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s certainly not many by-products that leak out of your car can be safely consumed. But Ford’s engineer, Doug Martin beg to differ. He has developed a system that captures air-cond condensation liquid, then enables you to drink the water from a built-in tap. Innovative.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxmjdx_Rg_c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

It is not uncommon to see dripping water as the cold air-conditioning pipes condense...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience