Search results

1. S

WTA-B18c block price range

Bought a complete block for 4.8k. Really depending on what you get for the money u pay, i guess the 800 may be just the block without piston crankshaft etc...
  2. S

Typical timing for street cars at Sepang SIC

Pug 308 turbo auto 4 speed, doing 2.59 on gtradial sx2 street tyre.
  3. S

LSD GEar box oil change interval

Just use OEM Honda MTF-III. If you whack often, then change 10-15k. If not often 20-30k also ok. If track kaki change every 2 track event :)
  4. S

VTEC RON95 Myth

kful of octane booster claim too. When they say up by 9 point means up by 0.9. That means ron 95 become ron 95.9 only.
  5. S

SIC Track Day

11 and 12 is 300/hr track day, 17 is tractioncircleclub, 18,19 is 300/hr,
  6. [WTS] Skunk2 Intake Manifold ORI GSR

Private seller!! This is original S2 Intake Manifold. Perfect for those running B18 GSR or using GSR head. You can check the picture and compared to S2 website on how to check for fake. Location: Puchong, USJ, Sunway... nearby there la Tag: Honda Type R GSR B16 B16A B16B B18 B18C
  7. S

CRX F20B + B series Rebuild "who care when it's will OTR"

Wah this thread is superb!! for disc you can try using accord euro R, 300mm diameter 28mm thickness, i machine it to 295mm fit ngam ngam to 15 inch rim.
  8. S

Federal Tyres (Special promo for 595RS-R)

Can PM me best price FZ201 15inch
  9. S

Gone with the wind

V sad for the loss. Thief nowdays dont even need to find the switch. They just bring their own batt and run the fuel pump straight. Some even have their own ecu in case there is some programming done inside to disable the engine.
  10. S

EG9 - Stock fuel pump sufficient for track?

Car is full tank or half tank when it happened?
  11. S

TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S TURBO 4WD, SS & S TURBO 2WD, TAM)

re: TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S TURBO 4WD, SS & S TURBO 2WD, TAM) Sorry my wrong! Guess im confused with another red car
  12. S

TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S TURBO 4WD, SS & S TURBO 2WD, TAM)

re: TIMETOATTACK 2012 Round 1 Results! (SS & S TURBO 4WD, SS & S TURBO 2WD, TAM) Hmm, I saw the no 75 was using FZ201 and missing front seat, Should not be in street category right?
  13. S

[WTS] Bosch Disc Rotors

Do you have honda accord disc brake CM5 300mm x 28mm. PM me price pls.
  14. S

EG Rear Lower Control Arm

good info dude... i need to change my bush soon too. Do they provide lower arm dismantle service or we need to bring the dismantled arm there,
  15. S

Idle Rpm dropping ?

This issue seems to be plaguing B series alot. I got hit by it from times to times on my car and everytime its different problem. Like most seniors write up there I would try to restore everything to stock first before going any further. Tips 1) warm up engine, until the radiator fan runs and...
  16. S

Skunk 2 Intake Manifold ! ORI or Fake ?

very interesting to be able to meet the same type of person that tune and running full time wideband. I've already changed to ectune + ostrich as my hondata went kaput. I agree if TS want a little more response a rebored TB with standard manifold will work. Peak HP will be unchanged though
  17. S

Of course more vacuum uses less fuel and less vacuum uses more fuel. Let me explain how our manifold pressure works. During idle, our manifold pressure is at maximum vacuum and at WOT our manifold pressure is at 0 vacuum, 0 because its = atmospheric pressure. so a lower vacuum means it will use...
  18. S

I'm not talking bout closed loop operation. Honda fuel map is rpm vs manifold pressure. So for example at 3000rpm -0.5bar value is 200, -0.2bar value is 300. Now with stock TB diameter you press the pedal say it open by 2 degree and intake manifold pressure is at -0.5 bar. so it will open the...
  19. S

Retuning is not needed if you port yr TB because B series uses MAP sensor in the IM itself. If the flow becomes more, the vacuum reading becomes lesser and it will dump the right amount of fuel according to its map. I'm running stock fuel pump on my turbo civic until recently and I can tell you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have never driven one nor even viewed one before.

But Ninja Iga, assuming everything is constant and stock, with a bottle of Tufoil inside, I am sure you will have a slighly better chance to stand at the podium than others.

Others could be using stuff that actually retard their performance without them realising it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience