Search results

1. hon_cs

Proton Inspira Power Mod

In lancer forum, got people suggested use 2.4 throttle body, ecu remap, full exhaust, filter, light weight rim can hit 8sec. If this is true not bad I would say.
  2. hon_cs

1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

Totally understand your feeling bro Izso. Myself is man with family to support really cant spend a lot of money and time on car nowadays. Sometimes i keep asking myself is it worth the hassles playing old car that need to fix here and there. After spent so much end of day the machine just idle...
  3. hon_cs

Help me identify this car

I think i know what car is that.bro what the reason you wana know?
  4. hon_cs

Bro Izso, what the expect hp with this downsize setup? How's the driver feel conti with 1jz?
  5. hon_cs

What are you driving now?

Because this car never officially brought in here by dealer and petrol head in Mys only recognized Vtec/Mivec/4age for NA. I've seen many times and only on that particular car because same company in cyberjaya :rofl:. That car is in red and it looks really nice in real.
  6. hon_cs

:rofl::rofl: is actually my friend punya kawan. Personally I don't know him. Dun pray pray. This car manyak power. You got nice catch there by the way.
  7. hon_cs

Nice car bro. That's confirm e36 with 1JZ non VVTI. The rim, body color and engine valve cover looks very familiar. I think i know which car already :rofl::rofl:
  8. hon_cs

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo Yea, that's him.
  9. hon_cs

Re: (Hypothetical) Wanna buy an Evo Speaking about wira 4wd. My ex col has one. Damn crazy mod with upgraded turbo, stroker kit, big brembo and roll cage. He told me so scary to drive out everytime and hard to sell because can't send for jpj inspection anymore unless convert it back to normal...
  10. hon_cs

Lancer CVT with Supercharger

Probably my case different due to full load went uphill. Highway speeding so far never hit warning before. Mileage going to touch 100k and yes the aeroplane sound is obvious. Replace cvt filter and full flush may improve. Have you try it?
  11. hon_cs

Lancer CVT with Supercharger

My exp was last time 4 ppl with bags and stuffs in boot went up genting. Used paddle shift and rpm somewhere around 4k to 6k. Before half way cvt overheat warning popped up. Car is 2012 already came with factory cvt cooler. I say better save your 10k until 30k then transplant ralliart engine. At...
  12. hon_cs

If compare to satria 1.6 single cam for sure this car has better low end. I think toyota noticed that and they came out with 6spd combo with re-tuned ecu on the later levin ae111.
  13. hon_cs

Old School Cars Discussion

Bro, how much they charge to fix that? I know they are very specialize when comes to classic restore.
  14. hon_cs

4AGE low end is quite weak i would say. Yea ipoh mali but working in kl. I saw few of your posts asking which car is good. Have you figure that out already?
  15. hon_cs

Ah just modified the album permission. Should be ok now.
  16. hon_cs

Ex daily ride. Even though is not very powerful but the addition of high rev 20v is outstanding. Hari hari rev also takrak pening kepala. Current weekend car. Power churning out from Rb20 is so lovely and smooth. First time owning a FR car and I would say the handling is so raw...
  17. hon_cs

Mazda 3 2.0L Skyactiv

Bro, may i know from where you got this info? MMC and subaru ecu usually tuned to richer setup. That's why can see obvious power gain after optimized via remap. M2,3 and 6 are very good driver car. M2 suffers steering rack problem and there is no perm fix at this moment. Not sure this...
  18. hon_cs

Mazda 3 2.0L Skyactiv

Skyactive 6spd close 1 eye can beat cvt few tiang. Talking about civicT, I just went for test drive recently and the response is so so disappointed. The only compliment to civic is it feels solid and comfort when going through the bump and rough road. Wife Mazda2 also 6spd and it beats my Lgt...
  19. hon_cs

Goodyear Asy 3 for VR

Bro, nice tyres. How much per donut? Any discount from Quicksave? Please give more feedback after run in.
  20. hon_cs

Converted Car Chassis. Is it worth it?

From business standpoint, manufacturer will try to save cost as much as possible. Example normal lancer and evo. I believe overall chassis will use the same steel grade except those area always get more stretch and cheapest solution is to put more welding with higher steel grade. That's why you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are entering the 6th week since the acquisition of the car. Work has been slow and we are still going through the negotiation bit. But of course, our agreed sponsors have worked on something, even they are busy with other cars in their possession.

Edison of Top Secret has kindly found the replacement door lock barrels that were missing originally since the car was forcefully opened up and the keys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience