Search results

1. A

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Anyone having extra set of Corolla SE (AE92) 4 doors GT/FX head lights, grill & bonnet?
  2. A

WTS : Toyota Corolla SE 20V BT

BUMP, price revise.
  3. A

WTS : Toyota Corolla SE 20V BT

Yup, still available. Nego till let go.
  4. A

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Hi, my SE finally want to let go. Please check it out here : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/335068-wts-toyota-corolla-se-20v-bt.html
  5. WTS : Toyota Corolla SE 20V BT

Hi All, Finally want to let go my beloved SE. Below are the detail : Year : 1989 Model : Toyota Corolla SE, 20V Black Top Auto (JPJ approaved, transplanted 3 years ago) Engine : Black Top 20V auto with E-CTS system (manual & power mode) Exterior : Champion white colour, Full FX...
  6. Car Insurans For My 20 Year-Old SE

My SE (manufacturer yr '89), just about 20 year-old and I've just hardly got my car insurance (Kurnia) renewed for this year. However, the bad news I heard form the insurance agent is my car may no longer be able to renew by Kurnia starting from next year onwards due to more than 20 years? The...
  7. A

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

I try to answer your 1st question since I've just experienced it few months back. 1) Yes, but with certain conditions : Front suspension : whole set of spring, absorber and disc knuckle can swap-in, but please be informed that spring 92 cannot mount into 101/111 absorber. Your swap must in...
  8. A

Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

Not exacttly true, the fake rim I saw that day also come with an original lookalike JAWA sticker. However, the sticker still look really fake, the sticker size & its font are different than the original one, so still can be differentiate if you've seen the original before. Bump: Not...
  9. A

Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Hi all bro, does anyone here having experience replace your AE92 rear disc set with AE101/111 rear disc? I've heard some people say it can be done with condition you need to replace the whole cross member, suspension arms & knuckle, but what I found is the AE101/111 cross member can't fix into...
  10. A

Why still a lot of people don't read the first posting :hmmmm:
  11. A

AE92 Dashboard Digital Gauge Problem!!

I heard one of my mechanics friend in Ipoh, who also converted the similar digital meter type AE92 half cut to his customer's SE two years ago, initially when the implant completed, the digital gauge also having the same issue, but after some troubleshooting he manage to find out the solution...
  12. A

Well, I think the easiest is look at the price. Let say a 15" replica rim either local or Taiwan made, it should be around the price of RM700 - RM900++, so search for this range if you are looking for replica one.
  13. A

Actually I know there's lot of fake items out there too and frankly speaking I personally not really resist it (I myself also using replica Impuls rim :biggrin:), but what I dislike is those bugger keep on insist their fake thing is original and selling just merely cheaper or on par as original...
  14. Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

Just would like to give some advise that while changing for sport rim, please be aware that there' s some tyre & rim shop selling some fake "Made In Japan" sport rim. What I mean fake is not only it's outlook is a replica from original Jap rim, but now the rim is even marked/molded with a sign...
  15. A

GAB Suspension Products (Authorized Dealer)

Hi bro, do you sell the GAB SR series absorber too? May I know what is the difference (besides white colour absorber) between SR series vs normal SA GAB series that you are selling? Why it's not in the official GAB website? BTW, can you please PM me the price of SR series complete set for...
  16. A

Corolla AE92 Door Trim & Other Stuff

Update, door trim sold. Remaining items 2 to 6 still available.
  17. A

today bump.........
  18. A

Hi, you are still active in the forum.:smile: Well, lately when I login to ZTH, there's always a message to prompt & remind me why not participate in the forum. So, might as well do some posting loh :)
  19. A

Hi Faisal, just PM you. Sure the price still nego

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu
i had changed my wira se cat con n center box to bullet
the set up like below:
ori wise 4-2-1 -> bullet -> 1.7' piping -> ori wise muffer
but i face a big problem after install
my car feel heavier than original set up
my fren changed his wise piping also
his set up is:
ori wise 4-2-1 -> 1.7' piping -> bullet -> 1.7' piping -> ori wise muffer
his car is more powerful after changed
may i know which setting is correct and suitable for my wira se manual :confused:
please help. ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience